ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤

Hello Shadow Clan, I see you have come to join in my RolePlay! There are some things you must know before we being though, so please read it all the way through! 

In order to make sure you read this page all the way, please comment at the end of the page all the Bolded words. 

~*~: The date this Role Play will start is Wednesday, 3rd. I'll when the page we will Role Play is posted! 

~*~: If you want to participate, Please place your Username and Nickname and the Oc your playing as in a comment below! 

~*~: If you have decided to join and placed your User and Nickname below we will wait for you to be on before starting! I will create a Comment the Role Play will be done in and place all the participated Users in it. When you are ready to play please say Ready. 

~*~: This is a multiple people RP, and this is the first time I have ever RP with more than three people before, so please be calm and don't over comment other people! 

~*~: I have permission from A selected User  to kidnappe their character. They also have permission to play as one of my Oc's while their character is kidnapped. 

~*~: If you have any worry or concern about anything please let me know before hand!

~*~: Please be nice to others! 

Place your User/Nickname/Oc  and the bolded words here ~> 

Stay Scary and RP on!!!