confession part two

(Recap )

Carl says "get up,let's get a snack" and I say " okay" and  we start to tiptoe  downstairs.

We get to the kitchen and I get on the counter to get something and I start to fall backward and I scream " shit !" And Carl catches me and says " shhhhh! , do you want us to fucking get caught. "

Suddenly someone started going down the stairs and we hid behind a wall on the other side of the kitchen ( it's hella dark in here) . 

Carl holding me close and covering  my mouth and I just sit there until the person goes back upstairs and Carl lets me go.

We grab a snack and go upstairs and go into his room.
We lay on the bed and put something on, on Netflix and watch a romantic movie.

We start to eat the snacks and a kissing scene comes on and I glance at him and he does it to me at the same time and we look away.

Soon after a sex scene comes on and the moaning is bothering me a little bit, but I glance and look at Carl up and down and I realize he's hard.

( End of recap)

Mari's POV~~~~

Carl puts a pillow over his lap and I smirk and he rolls his eyes and we finish the movie .

after it's over Carl scoots close to me and says" you know when you said that you liked me a..at the hospital"( it was love but alright). 

I nod and say " I..I thought I was going to lose you, really you can forget-" he interrupts me and says " I think I like you too " I look at him shocked and say " r.. really " he nods and  smiles and says" yes really ."

I hug him tightly and say " so... You're gay ?"  And he says " not really... I like you but I still like girls " and I say " so you're bi " he nods and says " yeah, I think so ".

I smile and start to lean in to kiss him ,but his mom bursts through the door and says " Carl what did I just hear !" And Carl says " Mom ..I- "  she interrupts him and says " Carl you're not gay !  I..I  should've never let you hang out with this boy "

Carl says " Mom stop ! " And she says " I just knew this would happen,but I let you hang out with him because you kept  saying  mom he's my best friend nothing more!"

She sighs and pauses for a second and says  " maybe this is why your dad left He knew you would be gay hanging out with a boy like him!"

Carl finally starts to raise his voice and he yells " Dad FUCKING left because he didn't want to be with a BITCH like YOU!"

Then she says" Carl you can't be gay I want Grandkids,not adopted ones-"

Carl interrupts saying" If actually listened to a Fucking thing I just said you would have heard that I still like girls!, Mom I'm BI not Gay!"

she goes quiet then she yells" Get out !, GET OUT!!!" Me and Carl leave immediately.

We get to my house and go up to my room and sit on the bed I ask Carl if he's okay and he says he fine.

I go to the bathroom and come back and he's crying I try teasing him by saying " I thought you were fine" I sit next to him and he punches me gently and says " shut up" .

I laugh and wipe his tears and he grabs my wrist and pulls it off gently and he starts to lean in .

My dad suddenly barges in and says " Carl you're mom wants to-" he stops him self and closes the door and Carl stops and jumps up and yells " wait! My mom wants to do what ?" He gets up and runs out of the room .

Ten minutes later...

He comes back in and he gets on my bed and lays back and I ask " what happened?" And he says " she apologized and I did too" and I say " alright, Soo.. are you going home?" And he says " no I didn't want too " And I say " oh alright".

I lay back next to him and he grabs my waist and I get flustered and say " w.. what are you doing ? " And he says " trying to thank you" and I ask " for what?" He smiles and says " for being here for me."

I smile and before I even get to say anything he kisses my neck and I moan slightly.

He stops and smirks and says " do you like this ? " He pulls me closer to him and I say " y..yes but maybe not here.." carl sighs~ and let's go of me and turns over.

I grab his shirt and say " no turn back over.." he turns and grabs me and turns on his back having me on top of him and he says " I like seeing you like this" and smirks.

I get up and yell" get your horny ass on !"

He chuckles and asks me to come back to bed and he promises me he wouldn't try anything.

I get into bed and he pulls me closer and we cuddle all night.

In the middle of the night

I wake up to see Carl standing up and looking out my window.

I ask him" what are you doing?" and he turns and looks at me and says " oh you're awake, um... I was just thinking" and say " about what ?" And he says " about what we're going to do tomorrow"

and I get up and say " so what do you want to do ?" And he says " maybe we could go swimming just me and you..." I smile and say " sure but you have anything else you want to say "

he says " could we go back to my place afterwards" and I say " for what?"

He goes and sits on my Bed and smirks and he puts his hands in front of him ,one making a circle and one his pointer finger, then he starts putting his pointer finger into the circle .
( And now you get the jist )

I get flustered and say" sure I.. I'm down for it " Carl turns a bright red and says" r..really " I say " yes really, now let's get some sleep so we can have energy for tomorrow"

He nods and we both lay down and I fall asleep and so does he .

And fin~ see you on swimming