Chapter 7

Milton had gone upstairs with his brother and he had brought him in his room to talk to him.

  "I'm telling you, something is not right about him."

     Milton was sitting on his bed, tying his fresh shoes, and had a fresh shirt on and new pants. 

     Corbin looked at his brother as he had his blouse open showing his chest and spraying cologne on his shirt and on his neck.

"Come on, Milton, "you're just jealous, because, the brother can work?"

      Corbin held out his arms, as he said this, with the cologne bottle 

           Milton looked at him, "Oh, so he's a brother now?" Milton said as he tied his other shoe and looked up at his brother angry with a stare

      "Milton, you have always been not trusting of strangers if new people, leave it alone."

           "You should have been there, you should have seen the type of work he did, but it wasn't the type of work it was how fast he completed it, and how much he had done everything, I mean  I told Dad, and he believes that he did it all, and I am just saying that's impossible."

"The hay all of it, it, stacked, on the truck, the fields plowed, cropped, I mean everything was.....?"  

"No, there ain't, no way! And, I am going, to keep an eye on him, Corbin."

"LOOK, Don't Do THAT!"

Milton looked at his brother angry

"That's, how trouble starts, and I advise you, not to be a troublemaker."

"Trouble Maker?"

"Yeah, a troublemaker. I have seen troublemakers before, and I am just saying as my brother, to leave him alone, and, to let whatever it is be, to let dad handle the situation, if you believe he didn't do the work, or, if you feel a type of way that whatever you gut is telling you man, because, I know what the mind can do, when you think a certain way, and you have intuition. I'm just saying, it's better to see and have evidence to back you up. I am not against you and I am not with you, but, because you are my brother, and we have known each other like this, I am only telling you what's right, to watch your back, and if you're going to do what it is you always do, because even if I give you most honest opinion, you still will do what Milton will do. "Watch, your back, man, and please, and to just mind your own business. Dad, likes him, and Mom likes him, even Royal, likes him. Milton, you already know, that Jordan is like us, we are just getting to know him, so if it's good enough, for Dad and Mom; then, it's good enough for me."

   "And, I am telling you, something is not right, and like you said, "I am going to go on my conscience, and when I do have the facts to back me up, trust me, you are going to regret not believing me in the first place."

"Well, leave Royal and Jordan out of it, if you say and are thinking, and still going to do it, then at least let me be the one to keep an eye open, but, we need to lay low, and I mean low, all the way low, we can't immediately just go spying on him, we have to work and watch. But, I am telling you, I don't like it Milton, it isn't right."