chapter 3:

It's been around 2 weeks since the incident at school in the boys' locker room. My brother and Noah both got in trouble both in school and at home. However, Noah has been looking at me more ever since we went back to school, and obviously, after he decided to beat the shit out of some kid. He did it for me.

Anyways, Mason decided to invite him over today as they are going to a party together tonight as it's the back to school party for our year. However, there are bound to be college kids, or other years there, as it happens every year.

My best friend, Mia and I, have decided amongst the two of us that we are going to go to the party this year. you may be wondering if we didn't go all the other years they've done them. It's because my brother is super protective, I guess he has to be because our mom is a nurse, and well, she's always working. And our dad, he well, he passed away two years ago, from brain cancer, so Mason has to be the man of the house.

Once Mia arrived, she popped open a bottle of my mums vodka that i had found. My mum hardly ever drinks, so she will never notice. We had 2 shots and then put it away. Don't worry! We both had pasta and garlic bread for dinner, so it will soak the alcohol up. For my hair, I done loose curls at the end of my long, brunette hair with light makeup and a short, red dress that hugged my body showing off all of my curves, with spagetti straps and a slit on my leg showing my thigh.

"ELLES! I'm leaving now! Be good! Have fun with mia." Mason shouted up to me, and with that, the door slammed shut.

That's when we hear his car roar out the driveway. That's when we know we can go

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Play the song, my loves)

"DRINK, DRINK, DRINK!" People shouted as bear was chugged. I've already seen 3 people throw up from being fucking drunk! That's just great for my goddamn emetephobia! (Fear of sick, other people being sick)

"Here, drink up, I'm gonna find you a fuck buddy for tonight only!" Mia shouted at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK! MIA! NO!" we both laugh.

"Joking! I'm off to find josh. Stay safe, babe!" She walks off chuckling to herself. Josh is her boyfriend, well, I don't even know anymore. They keep breaking up and getting back together.

"Have fun! Not too much!" I laugh at her.

Since I'm now left to be on my own, I decided to down the rest of my drink and get another from the kitchen.

I start to feel a little tipsy, but that's okay! It's just for fun, right?

"Having fun, pretty girl?"

A boy my age walks over to me, I could smell the alcohol and smoke on him, but I didn't mind, I'm used to it with my brother.

"Hey! I'm alright, I guess!" I smile politely back.

"How come a gorgeous girl like you is all alone? You should be snogging some guy by now!" He chuckles.

"I'd rather not be doing that, thanks. But my best friend left me here to go find her boyfriend, or whatever he is to her, I don't know anymore." I awkwardly laugh back.

"Wow! What a bitch she is then am I right?!" He shouts back over the music.

"I don't mind, as long as she's happy!" I reply shyly.

"I can make you extra happy tonight, infact I can make you  begging for me to keep going." And with that, his hand and arms slither around my waist, and his head goes to my neck, kissing it.

"I'd rather you not, I'll pass on the offer. Thank you!" I try and get out of his grip when he tightens in making it impossible to get out.

"Oh, come on! You know you want to fuck me!" He says seductively.

"No, please, no!" I say about to cry.

Then, out of nowhere, someone fist lands on his face, smacking him down to the floor.

"SHE SAID NO YOU PRICK! LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE, UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE BURRIED SIX FEET UNDER!" As I look up im shocked to see Noah, Noah Carter, YES! he protected me again!

Once the boy jumped to his feet, he scattered away like a pathetic little rat.

"You okay, are you hurt?" He asks, checking my face and my neck.

"Mhm," I just nod.

"Words, please, love."  Those words just made butterflies erupt through my body.

"I'm okay." He kissed my neck, though, which is fine, I guess." He looks at me with angry eyes.

"That dickhead, I'm going to kill him, he fucks with girls all the time and takes advantage of them. Mason would kill me if I told him and not done anything. Think yourself lucky." He stares down at me.

"Oh, well, thank you, I better get back to making my drink -" I'm interrupted by Noah knocking the cup out of my hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" I shout at him pissed as I actually wanted to drink that.

"I'm taking you home, you shouldn't even fucking be here anyways." This asshole.

"NO! LET ME STAY!" I shout at him.

He looks at me with sorrowful eyes. Lord, I can't do this shit right now. Holy shit, I can see his abs through his t-shirt and his arms. Ugh!

"Eleanor, you're shattered, and you're drunk. How much did you drink tonight?" He asks, laughing. How the fuck is this funny?

"Not a lot I-" the asshole cuts me off. "You're a light weight is what you're trying to say, babe!" Babe? Who does this guy think he is.