𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟑: 𝐁𝐅𝐅𝐑.

📍:𝐔

📍:𝐔.𝐀. 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋.
⏰:𝟕:𝟑𝟖 𝐀.𝐌.
🔄: 𝐀-𝐃𝐀𝐘.

I should've stayed my ass at home. Today is gon be bout lame as— man I don't even know as what.

"Hey Y/N!" Denki yelled out my name. I sighed while turning around. "You ready for this exam?" He asked. "No. I'm not." I answered back tiredly. I walked to the vending machine next to us. He followed behind me, waiting to see what I was gonna buy. I brought a mini Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino.

I looked to the side of me, "...can you back up?" I slightly pushed him away. I opened my drink in front of the vending machine and took a sip. Whole time, Denki was watching me.

"Nigga do you want a sip? You starin at me like a bad ass kid trynna ask for sum." — "I mean if you offerin..." I handed him the bottle and he took a big waterfall. "That shit was nasty, oh my God." He said, wiping his face. "Look at you, being greedy. 'exactly why youn go askin' for people stuff." I laughed a little with the look on his face.

I was about to walk away before he asked, "Did you ever get to study?" — "No, I didn't get a chance. Too much shit going on."

"well, did you wanna come to the study hall with me and yknow- study since its like the- study hall... and like-"

"...are you asking me to study with you?"

"I'm trying to ask you that, but my high ain't wore off."

"No wonder why you're less annoying."

"alright bro, you OD—"

"Sure, Kamanari, I'll study with you. Only if you really do yo work."

He looked surprised. He put his hand on my forehead, "nigga what is you doin?" I smacked his hand away. "I'm trynna figure out why you said yeah. Are you feeling okay? Is you sick?!" — "Nevermind, I'm going to class."

"Wait! I'm sorry. Come study with me, please." As much as I didn't like him, I couldn't let this nigga fail. That's a low blow. Even for me. He slow as hell, and high at that. "Alright. You got one time to fuck up and I'm never studying nor talking to you. Ever again." He did his famous goofy ass smile, and dabbed me up, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Denki..."

"Yeah?"

"You smell like straight weed. Put me the fuck DOWN."

"Is it really that bad?"

I pulled sum perfume out my purse and handed it to him. "Yes, it's that bad." — "Oh- thanks."

~~~

📍: 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝟐𝟏𝟗 — 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋.
⏰: 𝟖:𝟒𝟏 𝐀.𝐌.

"If you don't know what 2+2 is then you don't need to be taking this exam..."

"I know what 2+2 is!"

"Oh nigga please. You can't even spell 2+2."

He slammed his pencil down and sighed in frustration. I don't why, but I kinda felt bad for him.

"Obviously, me yelling isn't going to help. Let's just put the math down since it's next week and focus on english. Deal?"

"Deal." I shoved his math notebook back inside his backpack, then pulled out his ELA one.

The ELA test was always easy. About 20 vocabulary words, 2 articles with 10 questions each, and correcting grammar. Nothing that hard.

"Vocab first. Your first word is; havoc."

"Uhm... crazy?"

"That counts."

"Hell yeah!"

"Alright, second word; anthropomorphic."

The smile quickly from his face quickly dropped to a frown. I laughed out loud, "boyyy, you should see the look on your face, oh my God." I held my stomach from laughing too much.

⏰: 𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟔 𝐏.𝐌.

"We been in this study hall for a minute and they ain't call us for testing yet." I said, closing his notebook. "I just realized that... lemme check focus." Denki pulled out his phone. He pulled up focus, checking the emails. "Oh shit... all exams got pushed back. It says, 'due to misalignment and disagreement with the district, all exams will be pushed back a couple weeks. Although there's no testing, you must still attend school. Please take this time to catch up on any lost time studying. —U.A. Academy.'"

"Not the school and the district arguing again," shaking my head, I grabbed my phone and checked the time. "12:36?! School ends in like 2 hours."

I grabbed my bag off the back of my chair, while putting my phone in my back pocket and my Beats on my head. I started to walk out the door in a hurry, "wait, y/n." — "yeah?" He walked closer, "I know youn fuck with me or whatever, but it was cool of you to study with me. I fucks with that." This was the first nice interaction I've ever had with Denki. I didn't know what to say besides, "Type shit— I mean, you're welcome..." He chuckled a little before opening the door for me. I walked out and he walked after me, closing the door behind him.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Kaminari."

~~~