Author Fun Fact! (Important)

Hello there!~

Author-Senpai here! 

First off welcome to the Ouran High School one shot collection Wooooo!~

I just want to mention this collection will consist of various males from the series x reader-chan (whether it will be OC I've created or have Y/N inserts)

FYI, Some one-shots will be ones that have been transferred from previous published websites such as;

Quizilla (*cough* iykyk....only boomers will know....) yes...this author is a boomer and I am a proud boomer weeb

Fanfiction.net (I don't like that website anymore and have abandoned it so all my stories/oneshots are being transferred to Wattpad. The link is in my bio but will also include the link to the specific story/one-shot when I publish the chapters. If you just so happened to be a prior reader and you found me. Hello and I am so happy to "see" you again)

Now onto more info about this OHSC one shot! 

Here are the following characters this collection will consist of; [And these are the spelling of the names I am going by so no I am not changing it because this is what I grew up with during my adolescent years]

Tamaki Suoh

Kyouya Ootori

Morinozuka Takashi

Kaoru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Umehito Nekozawa

Ritsu Kasanoda

NOOOOO Haninozuka Mistukuni - I am NOT doing any one shots of him because I just can't......I never saw Honey-senpai in that way growing up and never will no matter the million times I rewatched this anime (you can roast me in the comments T_T)

Updates may be minuscule slow due to me constantly studying (trying to get my licensure), working from home (I am a therapist/mental health counselor), and doing the best I can to enjoy life (i.e., spend time with my partner, go out and touch grass, content creation, etc....)

For anyone interested in what I do, I have my social accounts on my profile where I sometimes update on life, but mainly just advocate for self care haha. 

Happy Reading! 

Rin <3