Chapter 10: ...The End (season finale part 2)

Y/N looks up and sees the silhouette of the figure, its feminine but not human. He looks down to see Octavia curled up in a ball, her face burried in his chest. He looks back up, his eyes finale start to adjust and he finale recognizes who the figure is...

Loona
My arms getting tired, do you want help up or not?

Y/N grabs her hand and gets up, he picks Octavia up into his arms. He looks out at the chaos, he sees mafia imps fighting th I.M.P, Vortex and the heavy hitter, Queen Beelzebub, who grew massive and is fighting off the tanks.

Y/N
What's the plan, it's an all out war out there.

Loona
Take her and run as fast as you can to the portal.

Y/N
That's like a 5k run, we won't make it without being caught.

Loona
Don't worry, we got your-

A tank is picked up by Bee and slammed down causing it to explode.

Loona
-back.

Y/N
Yeah, I think your right.

Y/N starts running through the chaos when.

Blitzø firing duel machine guns
Come get some, yeah and some of this, and some of these.

Millie
Blitzø could you hand me that axe?

Blitzø
Sure thing Milly Willy.

He hands her the battle axe and she runs off into the crowd slicing off heads. Moxxie is scene shooting duel 50 cal snipers deadpool style hitting multiple demon and imp heads. Y/N runs through this and gets cut off by a tank.

Random tank imp
Gotcha, wait woah-

The Tank gets picked up and thrown by Bee.

Bee
Oh, hi Y/N, how have you bee-

Queen Bee gets shot by a tank in the face, it does nothing as she grabs it and smacks it into the ground.

Y/N
Good, also, thank you!

He runs off into an alley way with the crowd of friends and foes starting to follow. He puts down Octavia.

Y/N
Can you contact Keaton.

Octavia
Yeah, I don't know for how long though.

Y/N
All right, you do that, I'll carry you and run, okay?

Octavia
Yeah.

Y/N
All right.

He grabs her and starts running. She starts doing magic, her fists glowing in purple flame, he eyes turn solid red and her hidden eyes show, before it seems like she passes out.

We cut to earth.

Keaton is sitting in his car, Amy is talking to Bill Prescott. Keaton is listening to the radio before it starts cutting in and out. The lights in the car start pulsating along with the street light he's under. Suddenly the car shakes violently and causes the car alarms around him to go off. Suddenly it all stops as the radio settles on a station, station 66.6.

The radio
Keaton?

Keaton in shock
What was in that weed. Wait I haven't smoked anything today, this is real.

The radio
Yes I got through, it's Octavia, we are heading to the portal now but there's trouble.

Keaton
Trouble, what kind of trouble?

Octavia through the radio
The there's a war being faught over Y/n's blood kind of trouble.

Keaton
There's a war being faught over Y/n's blood trouble, a war for the blood of my friend Y/N trouble, the kind of blood that can kill demons and maybe Lucifer himself trouble, that trouble?