1-"How could you!?"

It's 7:30 pm and I just got home from my 30 minute walk as I walked into my apartment. I set my stuff down and look around, that's weird... Caleb isn't here. He's usually home by now, I think to myself as I walk towards our bedroom. I reach the door when I hear moans and the bed shaking. These walls were in no way soundproof. Tears fill my eyes as I imagine who all he could be with right now. I finally opened the door to see my best friend on top of my boyfriend.

   "Seriously? With my best friend!?” I yell and they instantly cover themselves. I walk into the room and grab a bag shoving my important stuff in there, like my laptop, chargers, jewelry, and clothes, before walking out of the house.

   "Wait! It's not what it looks like!" Caleb yells as he pulls his pants on and chases after me. He grabs my arm.

   I spin around and punch him before yelling through my tears, "How could you!? You said forever and always! You promised you would only love me. And you fucked my best friend!?"

   He held his hand where I punched him before growling and stepping closer. Before he could do anything he realized that we were outside. He backed off and went back inside as I got in my car and drove off. I drove for about 3 hours, It's now 10:45 p.m. and I have nowhere to go. I sit in a Publix parking lot trying to see if anyone will let me crash at their place. I go through all my contacts and until I get to my last one, my brother. I dreaded getting to this contact but no one else would let me stay at their house. It's not that I don't love my brother, I do, He's always looking out for me and I know he'll say yes to me staying over. But he's always so busy, and I can't help but feel like I'm getting in The way of his work.

   I sigh before dialing his number. Ring Ring... Ring Ring... Rin- "Are you ok? Is everything alright? You never call me this late at night. Are you wasted? Did someone hurt you? What's going on?-" He starts rambling.

   "I'm fine." I interrupt him knowing that if I don't he'll keep going as long as he can. "I just need a place to crash for the night."

   "Yeah of course. What happened?" He asks, concerns evident in his voice.

   "Me and Caleb had a little... fight..." I say trying to avoid the topic.

   "He cheated on you, didn't he?"

   "Yeah..."

   "That bastard."

   "Can we just drop it? I'll be at your place in 20 minutes."

   "Ok. I'll get the guest room set up for you."

   "Thank you." I sounded so tired and out of it.

   "You sure you don't want me to come pick you up?"

   "What about my car?"

   "Good point. I would get one of the boys to drive with me there to drive your car back, but they are getting some well-deserved rest."

   I chuckle, "ok. See you in a bit, Gaege."

   We both say bye before I hang up and start heading over to his place.

   I pull into his driveway, lock my car, walk up to the door, and knock. He answers the door immediately almost as if he was waiting there for me.

   "Hey Gaege," I murmur, my exhaustion hitting me all at once.

   "Hey Y/n. Do you need help carrying anything?"

   "Nope. Just got my backpack. I have to go back for the rest..." My face fell once I realized I had to go back.

   "Hey hey. It's ok. I'll go with you." He reassures me.

   I smile back and he guides me inside. I feel something brush against my leg. I look down to see my brother's cat, Bug. Bug follows us to the guest room and jumps on the bed.

   "There's food on the stove if you're hungry. I made dino nuggets." Gaege tries to cheer me up.

   "I'll keep that in mind." I murmur, laying on the bed with Bug.

   Gaege nods before saying, "If you need anything you know where to find me."

   I nod and he walks out of the room. I scroll through Instagram and see a picture of me and Caleb smiling and looking happy. Tears form in my eyes, I want to throw my phone. I feel bug crawl up to me, getting in front of my phone before laying down. I chuckle and wipe my tears. I decide to try and get some sleep.