chapter 1

Heat and crackling could be heard outside of his container at least thats what he think it is.

"Where is this?" His hands roam his limited surroundings, a.. Coffin? Ah yes, how can someone like him be stuff into a coffin. "I've just arrived in this world I'm not ready to die yet!!".

He calmed himself down and decided to escape from this surprisingly comfortable coffin, well at least it doesn't seem like he's buried knowing he could feel heat and voices outside the coffin.

Bang!

He kick down the coffin lid and in front of his displayed chaos, people in ropes running around panicking, a man wear a crow mask and five robed men's and a... Floating laptop? on a podium.

if he remembers laptop are modern communication device that was invented at 1981. It seems he's far into the future of twisted wonderland, he wonders if he still remembers him.

His eyes roam the chaotic, burning room and his eyes land on a certain magenta eyes boy that was staring at him with wide eyes. He let out a soft chuckle, recognizing the boy, he stare into the boys eyes with a warm smile.

He turn his attention to the gray cat that was causing this mess as he walk to the edge of the steps, his footsteps loud and clear. now only a few people acknowledge his presence. He lift his right hand and point it at the gray cat.

"Bend to my will!" He shout as his voice echod out through out the room. Everyone Flinch and turn their attention to him. The gray cat stop in his track at the sound of the sudden loud voice, then red strings tied to the cats hands and feet(paws?) As he slowly step down. All eyes on him. "W-whats this!! I can't move!" The cat spoke as it struggle to move their body, everyone eyes widen in shock and amusement.

"My~ what a troublesome feline you are~" he said while grinning. He then lift his index finger as the cats left arm lift. He moves several fingers on his right hand that was pointing at the cat as the cats body follow.

"H-how?" The red head mutter, his eyes filled with admiration. While the white, purple-ish hair person lift his glasses as he stare in fascination at him. "How interesting~ so powerfull! I want it and it will be mine!" The male with glasses thought to himself as he unconsciously let out a smirk which goes unnoticed by everyone.

A long brown haired male cover his nose and he groan, "ugh, the strong smell of magic is leaking out of that herbivore, it's stinging my nose".

"ahem, can anyone assist me with this Feline, I have lost my interest" he faked cough as he place the cat down on the ground with the strings still attach to its limps. "I ain't no cat! I am the GREAT and MIGHTY Grim!" The cat protest.

See that the cat is still protesting he made the cat dance for his own enjoyment.

Hearing him ask for a assistant, the red head immediately points his pen at the cat. "Off with your head!" The red head shout as a heart shaped collar materialize on the cats neck. Seeing this he disabled his unique magic as the strings disappear from the cats limps. "MYAH?! What are you doing?!"

"The queen of heart's rule 23:"one must never bring a cat to a formal affair." Your very presence here is a violation of order, you will vacate these premises immediately." He said staring harshly at Grim.

"But I ain't a cat either! Don't try to collar me! I'll burn it right off!" The cat breathe in the exhale, but nothing comes out.

"Huh...? Wh-what gives? My fire ain't workin'!" He shout, his face full of panic.

The red head smirk. "Untill I design to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're nothing but a pet cat now." The more he smirk the more it felt like he would start laughing but ofc he didn't.