Here we go again..

Here we go again. She has done it again. It's the second time already this month Loup has detention with Snape. Her footsteps echo in the empty hallway while she walks down the stairs to Snape's classroom, which is located in one of the dungeons of Hogwarts castle. It's been raining all day, so it feels even colder and more damp then normal. She has wrapped herself in her black cloak, you can hardly see anything, except for her her bright blue eyes. 

Loup arrives at the door of Snape's classroom. She takes a big, deep breath and finally knocks on the door. From the other side of the door Snape's voice can be heard.. He doesn't sound in his best mood ever: "Yes?" She swings open the heavy classroom door.. "Close the door behind you, please.." Says Snape in his usual harsh manner. "Well well, look who finally made it to detention.." He crosses his arms while he is leaning against his desk. Loup roles her eyes as she enters his classroom and hangs her cloak over one of the classroom stools and fixes her coal-black hair really quick. "It took you long enough, don't you think?" He definitely sounds more annoyed than usual, this time. "Yes sorry Professor, but...". "No! Keep your excuses Miss.." he snarls at her. "Now sit your ass down, and start cleaning these cauldrons" Loup sighs, "Sure, whatever.." She walks up to one of the tables which is full of used, dirty cauldrons.. Shivers run down her spine as she can feel Snape's gaze  following her every step. "Here Miss, a scouring pad.. enjoy..", says Snape with a grin on his face. As he walks by she can smell his characteristic odour, she doesn't know what it is exactly, but it smells a bit like a Herbal, cedar wood, patchouli mix.. and she absolutely loves it.

He takes a seat behind his desk again, and continues grating the assignments they had made earlier today

He takes a seat behind his desk again, and continues grating the assignments they had made earlier today. After a while Loup noticed that Snape is keeping a very close eye on her. This is her time to shine, she thinks. "Enjoying the view, aren't you? Professor?"  She bends over a bit more, so he has an even better view at her behind. "I can see you staring you know.." She says with a big smirk on her face. Her tight-fitting outfit wasn't very useful against the cold in the dark and damp dungeon, but it was very helpful with keeping Snape's attention. "NO, no I did not Miss!" He growls at her. Even though he turns himself a bit away from her, she noticed him biting his lip a little already. Her plan is working! "Don't start these shenanigans again!" He says while he frantically tries to cover his smirk with his hand. He knows he needs to keep his composure now! Otherwise she will know that this definitely has an affect on him. "I don't care what you thought you saw, Miss." "But sir.." Loup's grin widens, but Snape doesn't even let her finish her sentence. "Just stop looking at me like that! And continue cleaning those cauldrons!" He is getting more serious now. Trying very hard to banish out his own thoughts.. As she see's him struggle she is taking it up a notch. "Why can't you just admit it? You like it, don't you?". "NO, NO I do not!" He can't even look at her at this point. *Loup chuckles* This was really getting out of hand and Snape's know it. *Pull yourself together now, Severus.. He says to himself.* "I think it is a good idea, for you to stop this discussion right now." While he says that Loup is turning towards him, but as she does that one of the bigger cauldrons gets knocked over. Roles off the table and crashing down straight on Loup's foot!