HEART FELT EFFORTS

Jungkook was enjoying all the family interaction with hearty eyes as the day blended with chitter chatter and laughter of you all. He never gave importance to family gatherings all this while as he thought it would be boring to spend time with elders. He took you to the popular places of Korea as he planned. You all were having the best time while enjoying the time spent with all your family by clicking pictures together and having food together. You all reached home by evening and freshened up yourselves. Ishan was roaming in the house with a sad face as he was feeling bored. Hey champ whats wrong why are you roaming with that face? Jungkook asked, wrapping his hand around Ishans shoulder. Hyung what do I do now? I am feeling really bored and Mom is not allowing me to use the phone. Dont you dare try to ask for your brother in laws mobile to play games you're getting obsessed with these mobile games day by day. Your mother came out from the room yelling at Ishan, whilst Jungkook pressed his lips to control his laughter seeing Ishans face.

Amma please dont scold him, you have a problem with his games right. We will plan another activity. Jungkook said standing in between your mother and brother. Hey champ go and freshen up, I will surprise you. alright Jungkook said, leaning down to his level. Okay hyung Ishan squealed in happiness whilst running into the room. After completing the dinner Jungkook asked everyone to come to the terrace. Reaching upstairs everyone was amused to see a large screen setup with 4 beds placed on the ground across from the screen. Woahh yeahhh movie night Ishan squealed while running towards the mattress, and jumping on it making you all giggle merrily at his cuteness. Jungkook wrapped his arm around Ishans shoulder saying Happy now champ? Double happy hyung youre the best he cooed giggling. You smiled, staring at them both shaking your head in disbelief. As you tried to sit beside your mother she gestured to you to sit beside Jungkook and you obeyed her calmly without thinking anything. Jungkook stared at you as you walked towards the mattress wearing satin pajamas while securing your hair into high pony. Some of your hair fell on either side of your face making you even more ethereal in his eyes. He didnt fail to notice a jittery feeling which was building in his heart as you beside him with a safe distance between you both.

Jungkooks Perspective

As I saw her silently pacing towards me whilst tying her hair into a pony, an unknown sensation started in my heart which was taking my breath away she was wearing simple pajamas and still making me want to stare at her every single movement. She sat beside me making sure to keep a distance between us both which knocked me into my senses. I looked away from her gritting my teeth, getting angry at myself with whatever I was thinking just before a moment. I cleared my throat before saying Pick a movie champ whilst throwing the remote to Ishan's side.

Choose a good one kiddo or else you know me.. She shot a glare towards Ishan making her eyes big. Making me and her parents chuckle.Arghh sissy waitt he said scrolling on ott platforms. Hey wait Om shanti Om she and Ishan screamed in unison as it popped up on the screen. Lets watch it. It's really been a long time since we saw this movie, she blabbered quickly but stopped and craned her neck towards me immediately. I looked at her hesitant eyes as she tried to acknowledge me right at that moment by asking Would you like to see it, Jungkook? Or else you can choo.. Lets watch it. I said, staring into her eyes. Her eyes, somehow they do all the talking even if she didnt utter it out. I could see her eyes questioning me, something that I couldnt decipher.

Your Perspective

Lets watch it. He interrupted my words, staring deep into my eyes, which made me question his behavior in my mind as I stared at his face for a brief moment. I am aware that all this is just a show off but why.. Do I feel like hes hes. I blinked my eyes looking away from him towards the screen when Ishan squealed.