A Hashira

You opened your eyes an saw a man in an unmatched haori holding a sword protecting you. You still held Naomi close to your side as you watch the monster and the man fight.

"Run."

He said while defending you. You struggled to get up but unexpectedly fell back down. You looked surprised at your foot.

Too much pain, I can't.

You used all of your energy and might just to get on your feet. You stumbled on your left foot and dragged your right foot like a broken doll. You hid behind a tree and hugged Naomi's cold unconscious body.

"It'll be fine."

You said as you closed your eyes with tears dripping down your cheeks and held her head close to your chest. You opened your eyes again, looked to your side and saw bricks, sticks and someone's haori laying on the ground.

This gives me an idea.

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ Giyu's Pov≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

After I defeated the demon, I looked for the girls.

I think I saw them going into the woods.

I walked past a few trees and turn my head to the sounds of heavy breathing. I followed the sounds. Suddenly I saw a torn haori attached on some sticks that was dragging themselves on the ground by a small string. My eye caught something next to me moving, I gasped and dodged the brick that went flying from my side towards me to hit my head.

whoever set this trap thought of it carefully. It seems like they put the haori and sticks there to catch my attention, and without me knowing, my head would be bust open by a brick that was attached to rope on that tree from above.

I ignored that, turned my head to continue searching, and saw two legs from behind the tree that was close to the trap.

♡❀∘≪≫∘❀♡❀∘≪≫∘❀♡❀∘≪≫∘❀♡

You were done with the trap and went back to Naomi. You placed her on your lap and held her straight up to meet your face. You caressed her cheek, looked deeply into her bloody face, tears dripping on her cheeks from your eyes.

I give up. I'll just lay here and wait until the maggots eat me and her completely.

You thought as you lay down next to her and held her dead, cold body next to you. You heard foot steps but before you could clearly see who was standing in front of you, you faint.

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ Time skip ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

You woke up but still kept your eyes closed, you felt that you were somehow moving. You immediately opened your eyes when you didn't feel Naomi's body next to you, you wanted to jump up and look for her even though she was dead, it still felt like she was with you, it felt like she comforted you, but you ended up pushing the man on the back since he was carrying you on his back and almost fell. He acted fast and caught you again, but accidentally torn your clothing , your torn kimono revealed some of your stomach. You blush as you try to cover up, the man put you down and took off his haori with no emotion, but you saw the smallest tint of blush on his face.

"W-what are you doing?"

You asked while looking away, because you thought he was undressing. He held his haori to you and gave you privacy by turning around.

"Put this on for now."

You politely said thank you and put the haori on.

"I-it's a little big for me."