𝐎𝐍𝐄

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - AMELIA - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

ONE HUNDRED and eighty-two days. It has been one hundred and eighty-two days since the accident, one hundred and seventy-eight since Amelia's friends stopped talking to her, one hundred and ten since the funeral, and two days since Amilea and Jackie packed up their stuff and left New York.

Amelia could hear her sister on the phone with their uncle a few feet away from where she was sitting bored out of her mind scrolling through Instagram, liking a few posts now and again commenting on others, and skipping the ones that had to do with her parents and sister. With a sigh she closes the app after hearing Jackie tell Uncle Richard she sees the Walters, grabbing her bookbag she walks to join her sisters' side as her conversation on the phone ends.

"Jackie, Amelia hi," the ginger-haired woman says with a warm smile on her face "Hi," Jackie says while Amelia settles for a small wave. Kathrine hugs the two girls while her husband grabs their luggage cart. "I'm so happy you're here," she says not letting the girls go, "thanks Kathrine," Amelia says into her shoulder,

after the three girls let go of each other, Kathrine quickly introduces them to George before they begin making their way out of the airport "Do you girls need anything?" Kathrine asks "Coffee? food?" "no we're ok," Jackie says as they make their way to the car.

The car ride to the house was quiet with Jackie scrolling on her phone and Amelia listening to music and trying not to fall asleep. Eventually, they pulled up to the house before she could even give in to her sleepiness. Stepping foot out of the truck the curly-haired girl was immediately in aw at the big yellow house that stood in front of her, standing frozen as she took in the spacious land. "you ok" Katherine asked concern lacing her tone "Yeah it's just" amelia started "it's so beautiful" the ginger-haired woman gives the girl a bright smile before leading her up the porch steps.

"Move" a voice shouted bypassing the three girls, nearly hitting Jackie "Hi, Danny," the boy on the porch chair said pointing to himself, both girls said a quick hello before following Katherine and George into the house where the sound of video games can be heard from the living room and a little boy can be seen running around, Amelia learned his name is Benny "woah, woah hey guys, can you stop that for a second" George said, the two boys sharing an annoyed look before pausing the game "this is Jackie and Amelia, girls this is Isaac and Alex"

"what's up" Isaac responded giving Amelia a quick smile which she politely returned before following George around the rest of the house. "I can help you with these" Amelia offered picking up one of the suitcases "Oh that's alright I got it Amelia," George Said grabbing the case from her hand.