01- Pre-Entrance exam

AN:

"Bored..." The girl sighed as she walked further, and further, Y/N didn't know WHERE she was going, as long as it had food. Then she likes it.

The only reason Y/N recognised the place is because she fought a student a while back, that's how she got the swords that were apart of his hero costume(which Granny Hisa was not happy about) anyways, Y/N walked further towards the entrance not noticing the weird looks she received.

She noticed a green haired boy tripping and almost falling, eh. Just another weakling, you'd crush.

"Out of the way extra!"

"HAH?! WHO YOU CALLING AN EXTRA BITCH?!"

"WTF DID YOU SAY?"

"I SAID WHAT I SAID, BITCH"

"I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD"

"NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST!"

You and the boy you identified as a pomeranian or chihuahua, either way, were arguing in the middle of the path, you were both distracted as well ao you didn't notice the weird looks you were getting.

"Stop arguing." You turned around to see a maroon haired girl staring at you, she had a scar on her left? right? Eh, it doesn't matter, side of her forehead, she had a type of box on her back, wtf.

"HAH?! WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!" Bakugou took this as an opportunity to leave, you were a waste of his time, anyways.

"I am Su-"

"Whatever your name is I don't care!"
You walked away, you would destroy them all! You were Lord Y/N, Boss Y/n, nothing could get in your way!

You walked into a massive room, you couldn't read so you just looked around before eventually sitting next to a boy who was flipping a coin. Next to u on the other side was to girls who looked like twins. Then, the lights on the stage turned on.

"High school hero course exam orientation, for all you examine listeners tuning in, welcome to my live performance today! Everybody say "HEY"!" The loud banana yelled.

Silence.
.
.
.

"HEY!"

Present Mic put a thumbs up, at the girl with the weird box from earlier.

"Thank you, Examinee 6669!" Pfft. 69.

"I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! ARE. YOU. READY?!"

"YEAH!"
"MMH!"

Silence.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting a ten-minute urban mock battle after this! You can bring whatever you want with you! After this presentation, you'll head to the specific battle centre said on your card." I looked down at the piece of card.... I can't read this, I turned to the boy next to me.

"Oi, what does this say?"

"... flips coin" He didn't answer.

The person behind said it was Battle centre B, atleast SOMEONE knows to respect the queen of the mountains.

"3 types of faux villains are stationed in each battle centre. You earn points for each of them, based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners?"

What's with the name "listeners?"

"Is to use your quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains. Of course, attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!" Present Mic passionately explained.

"EXCUSE ME, MAY I ASK A QUESTION?" A navy blue haired guy yelled standing up in an upright position, damn, who put a stick up his ass?

"Hit me!"

"On the printout, it states there are four types of villains. If this is a misprint, then U.A, the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of this foolish mistake. We examinees are in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes!" "A mistake like this will not do!"

"Additionally you, with the unkempt hair!"

The broccoli pointed at himself, confused.

"You've been muttering this whole time, stop that, if you can't take this seriously, then leave."

Wow. Who pissed in his coffee?

"And you with the maroon hair and weird box!"

The girl that stopped you from fighting that bastard at the entrance looked at the navy blue haired boy.

"Stop yelling."

"...But he asked us to answer him.. and you didn't-?"

"Alright, Alright, Examinee 7111, Thanks for calling in with you request!" The banana spoke loudly.

"The fourth villain type is worth zero points. That guy's just an obstacle in your way, There's one in every battle centre. Think of it as a hurdle you should try to avoid. It's not that it can't be beaten, but there's... KINDA NO POINT. I reccomend you listeners try to ignore it and focus on the ones topin' the charts!" The banana explained.

"Thank you very much. Please continue." The navy blue haired guy, sat down as the spotlight dimmed.

"Hm... Sorta like a game" Murmured a guy.

Y/N didn't care, all she cared about was winning, and she was going to win. She will beat everyone! Then everyone will bow down to her and make her their leader!