Note to Self: Don't Do It You Son of A-

The Rebel

Mr. Ghost takes the lead, and we follow him, I make sure to keep my distance from the guys as I pick up my phone.

"VIVI! OH MY GOD WHERE ARE YOU-"

"Okay calm down Vee-" I whisper into the speaker.

"YOU WEREN'T PICKING YOUR PHONE UP, I THOUGHT YOU DIED!"

"No, Vee. I'm still alive, don't worry." She finally calms down.

"Thank god, where are you sunshine?" I smile at the sound of the nickname she has given me. After a brief moment of 'girl-talk' with her, I tell her I'm on my way home, leaving out the details of Mr. Ghost and how I'm on my way home with him, which is so ironic since he literally almost killed Flynn tonight.

"Well great because you have about 30 minutes until your parents wake up and find you gone-"

"Oh FUCK!" I had completely forgotten about that, oh god...

I look up to find all five pairs of eyes on me, I don't recognize the two other guys.

"Everything okay?" Mr. Ghost asks.

"Hey uhm, Vee? I'm gonna call you back once I'm home alright?" I hang up.

"Can we just hurry up?" I blurt out. Everything's getting sort of blurry and all I want to do right now is just lie down in my bed, throw the covers on top of me and shut my eyes. Ghosty seems to get it. He looks down, nods once and sits on his bike. I take the hint and climb on right after him.

"Silas, hand her a helmet." The guy to our right hands me the helmet. They all are wearing the same black suits and now covering their faces with these helmets. I wonder what everyone looks like underneath the helmets, especially Mr. Ghost...

Ugh, snap out of it Vivi, he's a murderer.

He starts the engine, and all five bikes start zooming into the night. My instinct acts up and I clutch onto him, burying my face in his back. His back stiffens as I inhale, exhale.

.

.

.

The sun is rising as I hand the helmet back to Silas and thank the boys for the ride.

"You guys have to walk away from here. Starting the bikes may wake my parents up." I gulp out of fear they will do the complete opposite but surprisingly they all nod. I watch as they get off their bikes and start walking out of the street. Austen keeps on muttering something to one of the guys as they walk out of here. Releasing a sigh of relief, I take off my heels and tiptoe across the lawn. I peek inside my window and take a look inside. My bedroom door is wide open, shit... they know.

I open the window slowly, cringing as it starts to creek and throw my heels on the soft white carpet. Then I tumble inside and rush to the bathroom, keeping things quiet of course. After taking a long shower, I wrap my body in a towel, walk out and let out a horrifying scream.

"MOM, can't you at least knock first?" I say, clutching my left hand to my chest.

"Doesn't matter, I've seen all that before," I scoff and roll my eyes. It's always that line... "Would you mind telling me where you're coming from young lady?" She asks, eyeing me like I've been out doing drugs at the back of the streets or something.

"Nowhere actually..." I reply after a long pause.

"Go on, give me your best excuse."

"Mom, I just woke up and I was in the bathroom taking a shower. I have a big day at the university today and oop! That's my call, it's already 6AM!" I rush, grabbing my clothes and running back to the dressing area.