2.

Morning routines bored me. But I knew the structure of our responsibilities was supposed to make me and Solange well-rounded women for marriage. Kelly, Michelle, and Angie usually came over on Sundays to help us get through the major chores so I was expecting them.

We planted and harvested herbs, fruits, and veggies. Kelly specialized in floral arrangements and Angie and Michelle would collect eggs and milk the cows which was always very tedious. 

My mom usually kept track of what we were doing but she went out to town to get her hair done which surprised me and Solange...I suppose she needed that being that Papa was doing her so wrong. Maybe it was helping her mental health. 

"So what happened at the party?" Solange asked and raised a brow. 

I rolled my eyes and walked by my sister completely ignoring her nosy ass. 

"girl it's none of your damn business, " I snapped.

Solo huffed and then walked over to Kelly who was planting a rose bush. She crouched down beside her and gently elbowed her. She knew that Kelly always had a soft spot for her so it was easier to manipulate her. 

"Alright Kelendria, spill it," Solo said. 

I cut my eyes at Kelly and made my nostrils flare, this girl couldn't hold water I just knew she would tell on me.

"Bey played 7 minutes of heaven with this dude I introduced her to. They had a time Chile they was in the damn closet for 25 minutes."

I groaned in exhaustion as all the women stopped what they were doing to get closer to me. I suppose they wanted details about my personal life now, all thanks to Kelly.

"Fine, I will tell ya'll but don't go running your mouth. it was just a reckless and childish game." I motioned. 

The girls nodded their heads and watched me in awe, I just rolled my eyes.

"I guess I was just drunk and doing stupid shit with a cute guy I don't want yall judging," I said 

"bitch get to the god darn point!" Kelly yelled.

"Fine," I whined. "once we got in the closet and started flirting he kissed me, it wasn't a terrible kiss, that should have been enough for me but I wanted more. I couldn't piece it together but he made me feel enticed. he made me feel so feminine and open to anything. He handled my body so damn well." I gushed. 

The girls cooed and smiled and blushed at the sentiment but not Solange, she was very confused.  She crossed her arms and tilted her head slightly. " so you fucked him?"

"no I did not fuck that man... im still a virgin. but he gave me some mind-blowing head." I shrugged. 

Everyone surprisingly didn't judge me that bad thank god. 

"impressive Beyoncé, getting head from a famous rapper in a closet drunk. Not classy but who cares it was a party." Solange said shrugging.

"he spent the night and cuddled me all night... it was nice to have male attention." I rubbed my temple and smiled softly. "And Mama met him... he kind of sorta gave her money to go shopping after I told her about Papa cheating."

"Oh.... he's trying to be your man, Bey," Angie said. 

As I entertained the thought of us being in a relationship, a warm sensation spread across my cheeks. It was such a pleasant thought that I couldn't help but smile. The more I got to know him, the more I realized how much I liked him. Every little detail about him seemed to captivate me, and I found myself eagerly looking forward to our next conversation.