Chapter B

Author POV
Yeosang and Seonghwa are laughing amongst themselves before their boss came in, their junior walking in behind him and setting out all their orders. Yeosang thanks the younger boy and the boy smiles and says enjoy. He is ushered out by the second chair and the door closes behind him. The third chair starts going over the power point as people sip their drinks. Yeosang slides his straw in, a smooth entrance, it peaks his interest, he slides the straw slightly behind his lips and he sucks, a wonder erupts through him and he continues to drink the coffee. The cream at the bottom had a perfect thick yet light consistency, the foam at the top leaving pretty ribbons of white against the dark coffee, it didn't ruin the bitterness of the coffee that Yeosang enjoyed. He almost let out a groan, Seonghwa stifled a laugh as the. 2nd chair glared at them, Seonghwa and Yeosang exchanged looks when the man looked away.

YS: This shit is so good.
SH: This is the same spot I ordered it from last time, it was heavenly even after the long trip.
YS: Hyungwon is gonna flip if he sees us texting again, he just gave Yunah the deadliest look.
SH: You're right, and I don't feel like filling out that 50 page first pick contract again.

Yeosang shivered in fear and Seonghwa smiled hard, trying not to laugh, his face straightening up quickly due to Hyungwon turning his head again. But this time it was to congratulate Yeosang on beating their magazine company's rival again in the best concept category. He smiled as everyone gave him encouraging looks, some whispering a quick congratulations to him, although he did it all the time.

After a quick 30 minutes the meeting let out, and Yeosang had finished his coffee, he wanted more of the delicious drink. He dragged Seonghwa to his car, whining when Seonghwa stopped and talked to Yunah, congratulating her on the raise in rank. Seonghwa was always so supportive of the juniors, and Yeosang was too but this was a world spinning drink he had just experienced, he wanted more.

Seonghwa and Yunah finally parted ways and the two models made their way to Seonghwa's car. The boys carried off into a conversation the author did not feel like writing out at the moment. They talked about how they could improve on their expressions, Yeosang complained he always just relaxed his face and used his visuals, not his emotions. Seonghwa suggested trying out day dreaming about things while posing, it helped him convey very raw emotions.

"You should try acting, you'd be a great fit." Yeosang said, stepping out of the car, he paused in his tracks as he saw where they were.

"You've got to be kidding me." Yeosang muttered, glancing at Seonghwa who opened the door for an older woman.

Yeosang smiled at the woman, holding her bag as she pulled out her umbrella. Generosity was everything, especially when you were handsome. Yeosang felt a little at peace, no clumsy cafe boy in sight.

Seonghwa ordered their drinks, Yeosang  mentally smiled as Seonghwa remembered exactly what he liked. He couldn't smile in public when he was with Seonghwa, he had to establish is doberman aura just in case Seonghwa nice black cat aura gave off the push over vibe. The two stared at the panting across from them before Yeosang saw their drinks get placed, he excitedly went to his drink, pulling out a straw and pushing it in right then and there. He took a sip and he swallowed and let heaven sink into his bones. He looked up at the man who took their orders, he assumed he had made the drink but the man just prepared food. He looked behind the wall a bit to see someone he prayed not to, the rude cafe boy was a fucking barista, a damn good one at that, he groaned and handed Seonghwa his respective drink.

"Are you okay, what are you looking at?" Seonghwa asked, trying to get a view on what was making Yeosang so upset.

"Rude cafe boy knows how to make a damn good cup of coffee." Yeosang said quietly.

Seonghwa looked at San as he turned around, grabbing the espresso after a ding had went off. He glanced back down at Yeosang and smirked.

"He's so your style." Seonghwa hummed, his face contorting into a pained expression as Yeosang hit him repeatedly.

"Do I look like I like hardasses?" Yeosang asked.

"The whole gay thing kinda says yeah." Seonghwa said, dodging Yeosang's hit.

The two got into the car and sat in happy silence, Yeosang enjoying his coffee that he knew he was already addicted to.
+owo+