chapter twelve

Kaden's POV

I just get off the phone with Dex. There were three other members in the Starvroce Industries that were murdered. All tge same as the first guy. A single shot through the head. I staear at the computer in front of me. From what I found out. My father had went mad wanting revenge for my grandfather's death. He went after Aaron Starvroce because he was the last person to see him alive. According to Aaron Starvroce though there had been a sniper. No one could prove or disprove other wise though and my Father labeled Aaron Starvroce as my grandfather's murderer. It all came to head when Aaron Starvroce and Dad went one on one together and Aaron Starvroce shot and killed my father. In all fairness both of them had a chance to kill the other Aaron Starvroce was only the best shot.

I had been four years old when my father died. I remember the people coming and telling mom that he was no longer with us. It was like a weight had been lifted off her small shoulders.

What people didn't understand on the outside we looked and acted just liked any normal rich family would. Yeah, my father loved us in a way but he also loved to drink. And when he dunk he became someone else. He wasn't the loving father and husband and everyone else saw on the surface. I could remember my parents fighting in there bedroom I could hear my mother's screaming. Her eyes were always red from crying. I seen with my own eyes once as he hit her face. That's the kind of man my father was.

I hear the front door open and jump up. Who the fuck? Rushing into the hallway.

"Uncle Jas" I hear Starla say

"Where were you yesterday" Mr. Martin asked me

"I was with Starla, why" I ask

"I just think it's a coincidence that four of our men come up dead. The same why they found them when your father hired someone to take Aaron out" he says "Don't you think that's suspicious"

"It's odd yes" I tell him "But it doesn't have anything to do with me"

He truns to Starla "I don't trust him" he tells her

"I do" she says "Kaden doesn't have anything to with these murders he's been with me the whole time uncle Jas" she tells him

"I don't think it's safe for you here" he tells her

I immediately grab her arm pulling her to me. Hell no he wasn't going try to take her out of our house.

"I'm fine" she tells him "Kaden is here with me"

"I might be a lot of things Mr Martin but I am not my father" I tell him

"Please, I think it's time for you to leave" Starla says

"I promised your father I would take care of you" he tells her

"And you have done that. I'm a married woman now. It's time to let go" she tells him

He looks at me one more time before turning and leaving. I let out a breath my fingers caress down Starla's arm.

"I didn't want to have to fight him" I say

She smiles "did you know about the other deaths" she asked

"Dex had just told me" I let her know

She nods "it's just so crazy" she says

"It's almost as if my father has came back from the grave" I say

I feel her shiver she truns to me "you seem a little tensed" she says I lean down kissing her "Maybe I can fix that"

"What do you have in mind" I ask

She smiles "come take a shower with me"

I brush a hair out of her eyes "or we could do it here"

I kiss her lips "someone might see" she says

"You think I give a shit" I tell her picking her up by her thighs

She squeals out "Kaden"

Her arms go around my neck as we kiss again. Our tongues twisting together. I free one hand grabbing her panties I tear them from her. My fingers caress over her bare flesh. She moans into my mouth sending vibrants through my body. I slip my digits into her cremmy cunt fucking her little hole. Her head falls back.

"Fuck" she cusses

Her body trembling in my arms as her sweet juices flow. Undoing my jeans I push them down and step out of them without dropping her in the process. Her eyes come back to mine as I sink my fat cock deep into her tight pussy. Both of us groaning.

She rotates her hips driving my cock deeper into her sweet stach. Both of us moan as her cunt tightens around my dick and hot lava flows between us. My hands on her hips grinding into her hard. Her eyes close as another orgasm rocks through her body. Again we both groan as I fall out this time. I start for the closes room downstairs the den. Carrying her over the the couch I lay her down gently then come out of the shirt I had on. I reach down grabbing her dress discarding it with my shirt.

She smiles at me "looks like you got what you wanted" she says

I smile spreads her legs apart I slip my cock back onto her small hole giving her all of me all at once. She screams out as my thick balls hit against her flesh. Grabbing her arms I pull them above her head to hold her down as I pounded into her. Her body arches into mine trimbling as orgasms came in waves. Lilies and wood fells the room the couch protested against our weight. Her liquids spilled forward soaking my balls. I teased her lips with my own. Sweat dripping down over us as I hammer deep into her. I could feel my own orgasm rise. My grip tightens around hers and I jerk inside of her with my fat dick buried deep inside of her I empty myself. She screams out her orgasm as her body trembles one last time. I don't move even when I'm done my eyes stay on her as she rides that last ride. And when she stills I pull out a string of cum running down. Pulling her up into my arms I carry her to our room.

Laying her down I climb beside her and pull her into my arms for the night.

"We just left a miss downstairs" she says

"I'm sure Meredith has seen worse" I tell her