PROLOGUE.

If Lisa desired Roseanne before, she was obsessed with her now, unable to give her any respite, and it didn't help at all that she was the most receptive little thing, never saying no to whatever Lisa wanted.

Lisa had taken her in the fields, hidden between the rose bushes, and Roseanne hadn't murmured a word of protest, only looking at Lisa with stars in her eyes that told Lisa Roseanne was hers. It was the most addictive thought.

Lisa had taken her in the car, the pool, the yacht - there probably wasn't a room in her yacht that she had not made love to Roseanne in. And every night, she would find herself climbing into her room from the window, fucking her until she had to crawl out at dawn, before the Floros found out their goddaughter wasn't alone in her room.

Every time they made love, Roseanne would cry out her love for Lisa, and she would never ask Lisa to say it back. She had asked Roseanne why once, and she had told her she knew that Greek people were generally not verbal, so it was okay with her if Lisa didn't say the words back.

She had then patted Lisa's chest, saying, It's what you feel inside that counts.

And Lisa hadn't the courage to tell Roseanne she was wrong about her.

She wasn't in love with Roseanne, couldn't ever be, because her heart had long been destroyed.

I'll never hurt her, I'll make her the happiest girl on earth, Lisa had vowed to herself. And in her arrogance, it had never occurred to her mind that Roseanne would have the same power over her, never imagined Roseanne would be capable of hurting her...until the day she saw her packing.

Knowing that her godparents were out for the night, attending the local bingo, Lisa had gone straight up to her room, intending to surprise Rosie. But she was the one surprised instead, finding Roseanne folding her clothes and neatly placing them in her opened suitcase.

"What does this mean?"

Roseanne whirled around with a gasp, and she paled at the way the billionaire was looking at her, standing still and stiff by the doorway.

"Lisa, what is it?" Roseanne asked worriedly. Seeing her gaze trained on the opened suitcase on her bed, she said awkwardly, "But you always knew, right?"

"And us?" Lisa hated herself for asking, and she hated Roseanne for giving her no choice.

"You'll visit me...right?" When Lisa didn't answer, Roseanne stammered, "I would visit you if I could afford it, but I can't, so--"

"What if you find someone else?"

Roseanne started to laugh but stopped when she realized Lisa was serious. "B-but Lisa..." She glanced at her helplessly. She was Lalisa Manoban. A wiman so beautiful and sexy it hurt to look at her, a woman so exciting to be with it just had Roseanne's head spinning every time she thought about all the time she had spent with Lisa.

"You don't really think I can be unfaithful to you?" Roseanne asked shakily.

Did she not?

"Marry me." The words were out before Lisa could stop herself. In front of Lisa, her Roseanne was giving Lisa her patented blowfish look, and somehow that cemented Lisa's belief she was doing the only thing she could do to survive.

"Marry me," Lisa repeated. She didn't love Roseanne, but no one had...succeeded in making her feel alive the way Rosie did. Lisa would, in return, make her the happiest girl in the world, so damn happy that Rosie would never realize she didn't love her.

"Lisa...are you serious?" Her voice was strangled.

She looked at Roseanne. Twenty one years old, too young, too innocent, too kind for someone like her - Rosie didn't deserve to be with someone like her, but Lisa could not let her go.

If Roseanne left for university, who the hell knew if the same thing wouldn't happen again?

Lisa could not lose her.

She could not.

"Marry me."

"But there's university--"

"You can study here, after we marry."

"There isn't a university here," Rosie pointed out faintly.

"I'll build you one," Lisa countered calmly.

"Lisa!" She choked back a nervous laugh.

She took hold of Rosie's hand and looked into her eyes, and yes, Lisa was again using every damn trick in the book to seduce Roseanne into doing what she wanted.

"Marry me."

Note: This book is a little different than the others, still, I remind you that all the books in this account are for mature audiences.
Also, this books is a hell of a ride so, brace yourselves.
Happy reading ;D