Chapter C

Author POV
Yeosang found himself at the cafe again, his feet already knowing the way to the short line. He waited patiently and almost crumbled in on himself when he saw that San was taking orders, he pulled out his phone y'know the usual introvert diversion to any direct human interaction. He takes a deep breath as he continues to scroll on his phone as the next person orders.

San doesn't seem to be in a bad mood, he sounded ten times more respectful than he did that day. Yeosang tilted his head in slight confusion, quickly straightening it when it was his turn. He took a quick look at the menu and San internally laughed, he got the same thing every time.

"Good Afternoon, I would like an americano extra cream and..." Yeosang carried off into the rest of his sentence.

Yeosang heard the elder speak and asked him to repeat himself, saying he didn't hear him. San was speaking in his satoori dialect, Yeosang had a hard time comprehending, just a few context clues helped him piece it together and he answered, just carrying through his order in a quick manner. He was embarrassed that he couldn't understand half of what he was saying, maybe he should've took those acting classes Seonghwa was trying to teach him in the car last time. He was wondering why time seemed to be moving so slow as San asked him question after question about a simple drink. Yeosang finally said, yes and thanked him for the service finally getting out of the line with a weight lifted off his shoulders. He licked his lip as he heard San start speaking the way he was before Yeosang came up to order. He didn't enjoy being teased and not being able to tease back, San had way too much fun with that.

He got lost in his thoughts, wondering what he was gonna eat for dinner when he heard a call of his name. Yeosang looked up to see San was looking at him with his drink, he grabbed it and their fingers touched, Yeosang looked at how San's ears turned a pink color and he raised a brow, he took the drink and thanked him, San let out a small you're welcome and got back to work.

Yeosang just walked back to his car, making his way to his house as he sipped on his drink, it was almost as if San had spent years perfecting the ratio, he was in love with it, it was literally art. He sighed as he put the drink down, he caught a glimpse of his name, when he got to the light near his neighborhood he turned the cup around and saw 'Sang' he chuckled. Was it a nickname? Or was San's skull so thick that the correct spelling of his name just couldn't breach the entrance.

He sighed and shook his head, pulling off when the light turned green, sipping the addictive drink in his hand once more as he did a one handed turn, he drove down the street and pulled into his driveway. He hummed the rest of the song before he shut his car off and walked inside the door in the garage. He walked to his bedroom and heard the shower running. He paused and turned back around down the stairs, looking in the garage again with his drink in hand, he looked at Seonghwa's motorcycle and sighed. He forgot about the team dinner tonight, of course it wasn't anything formal but it was still a gathering with other human beings, drunk human beings at that.

He decided it would be mean to leave Seonghwa by himself, even though the elder knew everyone and would easily get to know anyone. But how could Yeosang pass up on free food? Even if it did mean faking a few smiles and laughs, he would do it for food, the one thing that was almost neck and neck with his two loves, Coffee and Prada.
+iwi+