Fun

They walked out in the back garden. They were not the only once outside. They could hear people laughing and talking. Over the fence Niall could see other kids. Maybe his age but they were...little.

Now Niall got a bit shy. What if someone saw him. He was out with his da- buddies. Niall just cussed himself out for almost calling them his daddies.

"Come on Niall, it's gonna be fun!" Louis said from the other side of the garden. It was only a few meter but he screamed anyways.

Niall got gently pushed forward by Zayn. But he tired to stop and sat down. "Ey I thought you wanted to go outside." Liam said as he walked up to the two.

Niall sat in a squat position on the ground with Zayn almost over him. Then they could hear Harry and Louis from the other side. "Hey what's wrong? Tummy troubles again?" Louis half screamed over the garden.

Niall was embarrassed. His tummy was fine. He maybe needed the toilet a bit but he was fine. He stood up and started walking towards the football. Kicking it around. Then it got more in to a match. Or well mostly Louis and Niall and the others watching and laughing.

They had a great time. For almost two hours they were outside. Niall really needed a wee now. He could barely hold it anymore so he stopped running. Louis looked back at him. Seeing a Niall on the ground in that same squat position. "Aw baby what's wrong?" Louis tried. "No 's embarrassing." Was all Niall got out.

Louis was seeing his actions. Nialls hand moved down to his crotch holding it tight. "Hey baby just go, I'll clean you up super fast and then we can continue." Louis said. They had now got the other boys attention too. "Promise?" Niall asked. "I promise" Louis said and picked him up.

He walked past the boys with a speaking face. They knew he needed a wee. When they walked in and up the stairs Niall whimpered. Louis was just gonna ask if he was okey when he felt nialls nappy grow warm and heavy.

"Good lad, wasn't bad right?" Louis said and laid him down on the changeing table. He warned Niall before he got to work with a cold wipe. He then powdered up a new nappie, strapped it on and they walked back to the boys.

Nialls mood was up and down all the time. He don't know why he felt that way. Sometimes he was this tough kid that didn't want anything to do with the boys, and other times his head felt a bit fuzzy and some sort of comfort and safe flew over him.

They came back down and out to the backyard. This time Zayn came in action. He threw Niall over his shoulder and played airplane with him. The other boys went inside, it was almost 6 and they needed to start dinner. 

Zayn and Niall got a bit tired after all the running and laughing. A tickle party was also thrown in to the play and it was so much fun.

When Niall started to rum his eyes with his fist like a tired toddler, Zayn took it as a sign to go in. He helped Niall wash his hands, took off his shoes and got to the dining table.

"It's dinner!" Harry said and echoed through the house. Liam and Louis had been upstairs doing something.

Everyone sat around the table. Niall was a bit mad that he still needed to sit in the high chair. "Should we have a movie night tonight?" Zayn asked. "Yeah that would be awesome!" Liam said. "I heard the new toy story move was out can we please watch it?" Liam asked. "Yeah I mean if Niall wants too" Zayn said and turned to Niall.

He had ketchup all over his fingers and mouth. They had chicken with fries for dinner. "Yeah I wanna watch it! Is there gonna be snacks?" Niall said.

"Yeah me and Lou could hit the store when we pick up the movie" Harry said. There was a movie store just a couple of blocks down the street and the local grocery stores was on the way too.

"What snacks do you like Niall?" Liam asked. Niall thought about it. He never really any snacks. His grandma always used to have banana bread so that was the only thing he thought of. "Can I have banana bread?" He asked cutely. "Aww of course, but don't you want any candy or something?" Liam asked.

"I never really eat candy, mama used to say it's bad for my teeth." Niall said and looked innocently at the boys. "So you tell me you listened to her and not ate candy but you smoked?" Zayn said and looked a bit confused.

"Shh Zayn it's okey." Liam said. "Well I guess she just told me to not eat sugar, she never said anything about cigarettes" Niall said.

They finished dinner. Niall was super messy so Liam and Zayn tried to give him a bath while the others went to the store.

"Come on Niall it's nothing we haven't seen before" Liam said as Niall stood there in the bathroom in only a nappy. "B-but it's embarrassing, I can wash myself, promise". Niall tired. But with no luck.

He was taken out of his nappy, still dry. "Do you wanna go potty before we go in the bath? You can use the toilet" Zayn said.

Niall nodded, at that second Zayn took him and sat him on the toilet like a toddler. Niall looked embarrassed but his finished his business fast and was now in the bath.

It was nice and warm. Very comfortable. After a few minutes Zayn left to get some clothes and nappy ready. Liam started to wash nialls hair. It was super nice, niall really enjoyed it. But then it came to his body.

"I'm just gonna wash you buddy, I promise I'll be quick" Liam said. Niall was staring to get tired so he let it slip.

Now he was wrapped up in a cozy big towel. He was carried bridal style to the changing table. He got a new nappy and dressed in a footed onesie. He looked adorable.

Downstairs they could hear Louis and Harry. They were back and had fixed the movie and snacks.