༻𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 8༺

"Hello? Who is there?", a voice asked.

"Hello mum? It's me. Robin!", Robin answered.

"Robin! Where were you the last few days? I was worried!", Robins mother said: "You're father was- he was taken off by- by the police a few hours ago!"

"Mum, I know!", Robin said and smiled. She was really happy, that her dad got finally arrested.

"What do you mean you know?"

"I- I'm the one who reported him!", Robin answered.

"WHAT? Why would you do that? I- I mean I- I know he wasn't always nice to you but-", Robins mother got cut off.

"He wasn't always nice to me?! He destroyed me! You- you know that.", Robin was near to tears again.

"I- I uhm...come home now! I want you to be here in 20 minutes!", Robins mother sounded really confused.

Robin told Nancy what her mother said and the two girls set off.

After a few minutes they arrived Robins house.

"Do you want me to come with you, or should I wait here?", Nancy asked.

"Don't- Don't be angry but- but I- I think I have to do this alone.", Robin answered.

"I'm not angry!", Nancy replied and smiled, to comfort the younger girl a bit.

Robin smiled back.

"Good luck Robs!", Nancy said, as Robin hopped out the car.

"Thanks!", she replied and went up to the door.

Robin went in.

As Nancy couldn't see Robin anymore, she turned on the Radio and tried to pass some time.

Meanwhile Robin was explaining everything to her mother. Especially why she reported her father and after a small overcoming, she showed her mother every single bruise, every scar and every other injuries, her father did to her.

Robins Mother burst into tears.

"I'm so sorry, that I didn't noticed that Honey. I'm so so sorry!", she said sobbing.

"It's okay mom. I'm fine now. I- I mean I'm with Nancy and she helps me very much. She helped me with everything!", Robin said and burst into tears too.

They hugged and cried.

After a long and intensive hug, Robins mother asked: "Could I meet that Nancy? I would love to meet the girl, that helped you, while I couldn't."

"She's outside, waiting for me. Should I bring her in?", Robin asked.

Her mother nodded.

Robin went out, to the car and knocked on the car window. Nancy opened the door and hopped out of the car.

"My mum wants to meet you!", Robin explained.

Nancy nodded and the girls went into the house

The first met with Robins mother was good. Her mother liked Nancy really much and she thanked Nancy, that she supported Robin in the last few weeks.