Chapter D

Author POV
Seonghwa was dancing as he did his hair, curling it as Yeosang stood shirtless in the mirror next to him, holding up two shirts that he could wear.

"The white shirt, it'll be cute with your diamond dangly earrings." Seonghwa said, going over to curly the ends of Yeosang's mullet in a messy fashion before combing them through a bit.

"Damn, I'm so fine." Seonghwa said, glancing at himself in the mirror, his black turtle neck hugging his throat gently along with his diamond choker, the soft black fabric working wondering around his defined chest and his toned arms, his hair sat in a curly man bun, everything just sat perfectly when it came to him.

"Focus on me sweetheart, you have a curling iron and I'm half way naked." Yeosang warned, holding out the two sets of jeans in front of him.

One was a pretty blue color with rips in them, the other were baggy black ones. Seonghwa stared at him in disbelief.

"Those do not match." He said, pointing at the black ones.

"Oh honey I can make anything match." Yeosang said cockily, slipping on the blue jeans and his socks afterwards.

Seonghwa unplugged the curling iron and left it to cool on top of it's heat proof case. He touched up their make up and let out a sigh of relief as Yeosang unbuttoned the crisp white shirt before putting it on.

"Alright, no mean mugging, interact with people." Seonghwa said, the two walking out the bathroom as Yeosang let out a deep laugh.

"Stop side eyeing people and maybe just maybe I will smile a bit tonight." Yeosang joked.

Seonghwa laughed at the younger's seriousness, he popped his piece of gum, going to go throw it away as Yeosang went to start the car.

"Kang Yeosang," Seonghwa said, in shock, looking at the amount of coffee wrappers Yeosang had in his trash can.

"I don't judge you for the amount of strawberry stems you have in your trash can, but here you are judging me for something that is just a phase." Yeosang lied, he would never stop his love for coffee.

"4 years is not a phase Yeosang." Seonghwa said, his eyes tearing up with how hard he was laughing at Yeosang.

"Yeah okay." Yeosang said, holding the door open for Seonghwa who continued to yap about the benefits of strawberries.

+Author POV+
Yeosang and Seonghwa were laughing with the rest of their coworkers, okay, it was just Seonghwa laughing but Yeosang thought the elder was hilarious. They were clowning how the 2nd chair, claiming they were sure their boss noticed how the 2nd chair had the biggest crush on her.

"Honestly the meetings aren't even about the statistics, it's seeing how long will he last before he starts eyefucking Ms. Han." Seonghwa joked, everyone's laughter intensifying because the man was just hilarious.

"Is that Gyuvin?" Yeosang asked Seonghwa who had finished flipping meat and making everyone laugh.

"Yes, he seems to be joining someone else." Seonghwa said, tipsily pouting as his aura lowered down from the extrovert to the reserved person he usually was.

"Well I'm going to the bathroom, don't get too drunk." Yeosang said, dismissing himself from the table even though everyone was too caught up in conversation to actually notice.

Yeosang made his way to the bathroom, he walked into a stall and unbuckled his belt. He pulled his underwear down and let out a mental sigh of relief. He heard a soft singing voice and the water running, he finished up and wiped. He then waited a few seconds before opening the door, because it's awkward to walk out the stall in front of someone else, and to walk in on someone who thought they were alone when they were singing. He licked his bottom lip into his mouth as his eyes fell upon a familiar silhouette. His eyes trailed down his body, nice wide shoulders, strong back, tiny waist, and something he hadn't noticed before in the rude man's baggy clothes, a fat ass.