𝐎𝐍𝐄

Third Person(For this whole chapter, I'm sorry 😕)

It was a rainy night, the made hard and loud sounds as it hits the roof of Sigma's car. She grunted and groaned as she tried to drive the cat safety and not crash it, though it seemed to not work from the car beginning to go out of control, seeing how this is head Sigma braced herself as the car ran into a tree and flipped upside down( Wow-).

Sigma waited for a few minutes before she looked around, or well tried to, though she saw half what seems like a dark black and red building or... Was it castle?? Sigma shook her head and she tried to open the door, after lots of  pushing and a little bit of punching the door finally opened. Carefully as she could the long half white and purple hair women slid out of the car and sighed, standing up she looked at her car." Well.... I definitely can't fix that shit.."

She soon got an idea, why don't she goes to that weird looking building? How smart she is ( you ain't smart for shits), dusting off her dress she made her way to the building  she realize it was actually a castle, a very creepy one.    Stopping in her tracks she took a breather,'okay Sigma you got this, just knock and ask the person who comes to the door if they know how to fix car perfect!!' She thought to herself happily.

Arriving at the front two doors of the castle Sigma gulped softly and gave a small but  loud knock on the door, she waited for a minute before jumping slightly at the loud creak of one of the doors opening up, the women was hesitated to back up and just run away from her being a bit scared, but she soon calmed down  seeing a ginger hair women lean out from the door.

Her hair went to one of her shoulder as the back looked in even, she had on some lights eyeshadow with some wine red color lipstick. Only her front half could be seen, showing her wearing a dark red and black  a little ripped crop top that had a boob window that Sigma couldn't help to blush lightly at, the women also had on a matching corset around her that went all the way to her chest. Looking at the women now she realized that she was shorter than her, very short...

Getting so into her thoughts Sigma jumped a bit when realizing the hot women was calling out to her." H-huh??" She looked down at the women embarrassed of getting distracted," I asked what did you need or are you deaf?" The short women said a bit grumpy, wow rude but Sigma guessed that she deserves it.

She cleared her throat and began to speak, "uh over there by the forest my car had seem to broke down and I was wondering do you know how to fix a car??" Sigma asked nervously at the women who started to think before replying." Well I don't, but there is another person I know who could help, wanna come in? It's a shame to stay in the rain for too long time.. Especially one who's wearing such a lovely dress.. "
Sigma was flabbergasted by this saying and gripped her long white ruffle dress that had some belts and flowers on it, she slowly nodded her head and followed the ginger into the castle shutting the door behind her. While walking behind the women the taller noticed more of the shorter's outfit, for example her black and white thin stripped flare pants with it being ruffles at the end of the pants, she noticed her black heels with some bit of dark red in them.

Sigma wonders if the other is a model or something, this reminds her she should ask the person's name. Fake coughing she got the women's attention," um excuse me but what is your name if I may ask" Sigma asked softly as the woman hummed before replying " Names Chuuya Nakahara,  and you are??" Chuuya asked looking back at the other for an answer.

"Oh! Lovely name Chuuya, my name is Sigma, sorry I have the last name heheh.." She chuckled nervously, Chuuya said nothing and shrugged " it's fine I could care less if you have one or not to be rude Sigma." Chuuya gave the taller women a smile which made Sigma jump a bit but nodded.

As the continued to walk they stopped at what seemed to be a living room, it was very big then a normal big living room, there was a fireplace and a long red couch with fluffy white rug under a red glass table, there were also paintings around the place as well as comfy chairs and some other of sorts, finally there was a big screen Tv on top of the fireplace.