All Eyes On You

Part 1 "The Crush"

Finally, Junior year of school is over!!! Everyone is happy, friends are talking and planning about what they will be doing for the summer. I dont really have plans until the end which is going to Florida so I have to save up money to go. Next week the Club is open for the summer for teens 16+, I can't wait my bestfriend Ray and I are going every week. He's been such a good friend to me, we always have those real conversations and make each other happy when we're sad. I have a big crush on him... But i dont know if he does either. I remember talking on the phone with him last week and we were talking about relationships and i told him, "i like you and i would like to try being boyfriend and girlfriend". He responded, "I would like to also". I said laughing, "I dont know... you got to many hoes texting you and calling you, if we date you gotta cut them loose and say you wit me!" Ray said laughing, "Chill they just my friends nothing more nothing less". I replied blushing, "okay".

Part 2 "The Message"

Three days later Ray is hanging out with his ex girlfriend Donna, I never met her or knew what she looked like. I was cool with it until what i seen on Twitter, them flirting and taking pictures with each other, I got jealous and commented and asked sarcastically, "awww cute are yall dating?". she said "yes we are thats my boo!". I stopped commenting and i was just crying, but then i said to myself, "why are you crying for the one thats making someone else happy?". So i texted this Guy his name was Jaylon, he wanted to get with me for the longest, I barely knew him but I decided to give him a chance. I told him what happened, He called Ray a hoe and talked about him until i shut Jaylon up. I said "Ray is not a hoe he just has friends and acquaintances like if I was dating him I wouldnt mind, because I know his heart and where he come from!". Then he said controllingly, "Well ima need you to stop talking to that hoe and i was like "wait hold up Ray came first and if u gotta problem with it then oh well, but you cannot control me and tell me tht i cant talk to my friends" he said with and attitude, "whatever".

Later on that day I was talking to my friend Davontae about the situation crying and just confused because I really loved Ray and knew it wasnt going to happen, I didnt really like Jaylon and I shouldve never dated him i shouldve waited for Ray still but its whatever I guess. Davontae told me, "you shouldve waited because Ray is your true love you both might not see it but I do because of the strong bond and loyalty you guys have towards each other and plus Jaylon is crazy he's hopping from relationship to relationship he does not really care about your personality.". I looked towards Davomtae speechless and gives him a hug and said, "Wow you're absolutely right!". Davontae says, "no problem.".

As im Driving home, I turn on the radio I hear this new song "All Eyes On You", It had a strong message towards whats going on to me in my situation. Ray calls me and i pick up the phone trying not to cry. Ray says concerningly, "Whats wrong with you?". I replied yelling, "Nothing is wrong, I'll manage to be okay, okay!" Ray calmly says, "so you can have long deep conversations with me... Everyday...laugh talk play and have fun..share music.. Tell me you like me... But can't tell me what's going on. Girl if you don't open your mouth and speak.". I paused and just burst out crying and park the car and said "Ive fallen in love with you and then you never called me back or anything never texted back and then on Twitter there was this Girl named Donna that had said yall was dating, and I knew it was your ex because you told me yall was gonna meet and then I seen that yall was flirting and stuff I got jealous and then she posted a pic on Twitter yall messages you said "love you bae" and she said "love u daddy". Then yall did the kissy thing and I was just ugh because I told and asked Davontae if he could hook me and you up, but then my instincts was kicking in and said it wouldnt work out. Therefore, when I seen tht and then u had the same picture and it said kind whatever his name is and I got emotional and so I know Jaylon really liked me so I was like hey what the heck I'll give him a chance while Ray is dating someone else but then its like idk because I wanted to be with you and I just dont know what to do!". Ray says, "Me and Donna are not together, and you guys have known me long enough to know I play around a lot as far as flirting and yeah I never seen Donna, I've known him for 6 years and met her on kik. Heices in like Chicago but she came out here to see me like two days ago we laughed and talked and went out to eat and have fun, we was just so excited to see eachother we took pictures.. And she said it was crazy to actually be in a picture with me and I said lets post them on our Twitter so everybody know we met and we did. If your talking about
"MyKingMarty" I put that up to make my friend jealous and tease him we have a friend name Marty and durian says he's Marty favorite so I did that to make him jealous but yeah me and Donna aren't together... And ehh I would watch my back if you messed with Jaylon, I wish I didn't reset my kik... But he was limit Nikola and shit he seen me and Nikola play flirting got mad at Nikola and said fuck her... Then I come in this shit today and see the group chat name... I can see he hopping from person to person just watch your back with him. I'll call you tomorrow to talk about it so don't sweat it tonight okay.". I said, "okay" and then hung up. I arrived at home and went straight to my room and went to sleep.

Part 3 "True Love"

Today the club opens, Jaylon and I has not been getting along lately but starts to go to the club to atleast have some fun. When we arrive to the club we enter and the music was blasting and I was turning up to it. When me and Jaylon was dancing together I seen Ray on the corner of my eye. He was just stood there and looked and then Jaylon yells at me and doesnt like the way im dancing. So he grabs my arm, and Ray rashes over and pulls me away from him and cusses him out and I told Jaylon that its over! The DJ starts to play the new hit song "All Eyes on you" by Meek Mill and I start dancing with Ray and he holds me and i say, "im sorry.". He says, "its okay.". Then he steokes my cheek and goes towards me and we kiss as the song plays. I say, "Davontae was right you are my true love.". Ray smiles and says yes now lets have some fun and dance!".

You'll never know who your true love is until you actually open your eyes and see. Love is not about the body feautures of the person its whats in the personality and the heart of the person. Get to know know the person more before you date them because you will never know what the consequence's are... Thank you for reading this.
This story is true the characters names and gender is different then from what happened.