chapter 1 IDK

No one's POV
what a bad place to be in such a shame, the colorful forest which was home to the smiling Critters is now gone and now buildings cover it up the beautiful place and the smiling Critters,... Oh boy well here we go.

Catnap POV
I woke up, the sun appeared on my face I really don't want to go to work but if I don't I will be scolded by bubba again I got up and slowly walked into the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror man 'I look like crap' I took myself a shower before brushing my teeth, getting dressed and leaving for work. I walked to my work place admiring the scenery and the cars that passed by I walked and walked before stopping in front of the building , a hospital, a mental hospital where we treat patients and help them restore their sanity I looked at the building for a moment before walking in, it was peaceful all that can be heard where footsteps and background music such quiet place I started to clock in and then walking to my office my office wasn't that messy just some few paperwork on the floor I'll do some organizing once I have a chance right now schedule. I walked up to my desk and sat down on my chair I grabbed a picture frame of my love even though his is mentally unstable there is nothing in the world that can change my mind about him (I don't know what he's really like I'm sorry if I got it wrong) I hug the picture frame trying to make it feel like hugging the real person suddenly a knock can be heard.

*Knock knock*

I was visibly annoyed at this sudden intrusion I placed the picture down and called the person to come in.

I hoped you liked it sorry for the mistake I will be posting shortly, 325 yikes 😬 anyway bye