The Purposal talk (ishman)

GT vs Mumbai ka match hona wala ha aur Rcb vs Csk story ki wajah sa bata rhi hu

Mahi was on field practiceing with RCB team mates and for some weird reason he take his phone with him yeah 😅 mahi and phone sounds weird right that what people reaction was when they saw him with phone , but for some weird reason or instinct he couldn't left his phone in his room.

Right now he is in the field helping jaddu with something or so people think if they watch them from afar but here the situation is different.

Jaddu, being done with Mahirat eyeing each other said: really bhai you guys are freaking husband's you have all the time in world after the tournament stops eyeing each other

Mahi being shocked from jaddu words said: i am not eyeing him i am just looking after him you know na how clumsy he is .

Jaddu: common bhai you are totally eyeing him .

Deepak who was standing a little far from them and heard everything come slowly towards them that they didn't feel his presence until he said: you are totally eyeing him mahi Bhai

Jaddu and mahi startled from his sudden entry after adjusting in his presence.

Mahi to jaddu: look who is talking here , who couldn't take his eyes of off his fiance even after being in the same team atleast mine was in different team and most of the time he was out of city but you and shardul with his Ranji trophy and your business you guys spent most of your time together.

Jaddu: yeah D bhai is right and you guys are not even married yet i don't even wanna think what you guys are gonna do after marriage.

Deepak turned into a tamato after hearing them and before they could say more he left from there as soon as he could while saying.

Deepak: i should go practice some more

He ran from there like a flash and stopped at the other side of the stadium 🏟️

Everyone who witnessed this started laughing and Virat who was on the other side of the stadium fron in confusion but soon got involved in his own practice .

As mahi was doing some exercise on his own rutu come to him stand in front of him and forward his phone, mahi looked at him in confusion so rutu said

Rutu : it's your phone it was keep ringing, i know before you say something it's shubhman calling you and first i think it's not important so i ignored it but he kept calling so i thought it must be something important.

Mahi just looked at him and smiled He took his phone back and said thank you to Rutu and checked his phone

Mahi : 10 calls what happened he returns the call and after one ring shubhi picks the phone and from there comes his nervous yet excited voice and that makes mahi a little worried cause according to mahi.

Aggressive youngsters are good but a nervous and excited youngster is very dengerous and the second thing that worries him that shubhi don't call him much but whenever he rishabh or Harry call him it's bad news and why he is kinda sure that shubhi had some bad or more like that kind of news that gonna make him worry cause he didn't call Virat first (i don't have to tell you guys about king - prince dynamic ) as he was lost in his thought comes a nervous shubhi voice again and mahi concentrate on him other than his guts.

Shubhi : bhai bhai are you there

Mahi : yeah , sorry I was kinda lost in my thoughts is everything ok shubhi you are ok na kid .