Chapter 2

2 months later
Tay •POV•
It's been 2 months since,I broke up with Ronald those 2 months have been great.I met this boy named Tray he so sweet,but he ain't bae he just my bestfriend.He treats me so right,he buys me everything I want.I might just make him bae😀,but I'm not ready for a relationship not what happened with me and Ronald.But I'm all good now.

So I got up and got ready cause Tray texted,and told me to meet him at the café.He told me to meet him at 11:30 it was now 10:00 so I got up and did my hygiene.After I did,it was now 11:00 and I didn't have time to do my hair so I put it in a messy bun after I put on my clothes on and was ready to go.I went into the kitchen to get the keys to my jeep..I hopped in my car and 5 minutes later I was at the café.As I walked into the café it was 11:30 when I walked in so I just sat down until I saw him in the corner with a booth,I smiled and walked his way,"Hey Tray."I said sitting."Wassup Tay !"he said smiling.He started talking about how he was doing and etc."So,Tay I wanted to ask you this question for awhile,but will you go on a date with me?"he asked.I thought about it for a minute and said,"Yeah!".He smiled,"Alright imma pick you up at 8:00 tomorrow so be ready,and dress regular."he said kissing my cheek.I blushed and told him I had to go,"Text me later,babe!"he yelled through the café.I chuckled and drove home.