itoshi rin

ITOSHI RIN was the first guy to have a taste of you. He hated your boyfriend. He considered Isagi as his rival, and he would do anything to beat Isagi. It annoyed him when Isagi introduced such a pretty thing to them, being extremely affectionate with you, calling you these stupid endearments, and you were doing the same, too. It was annoying, and Rin couldn't stand that. The fact that Isagi had gotten himself such a gorgeous lady made his rage towards Isagi grow further. He saw how happy you are with isagi, smiling and talking to his friends, and even talking to him. You looked up to him, like literally, since he was a tall guy, after all. Your doe eyes would always give him goosebumps, he wondered, what would you look like looking up to him with those eyes as you sucked his dick off like your life depended on it? Well, that was exactly what was happening now.

“Go on, take it. You can do it, doll.” he coos, his hand gripping the back of your skull as he pushed your head further, causing you to take more of his huge cock. Muffled whines were heard from you as he kept on pushing you forward, forcing you to take down his dick, and fucking your throat. Your eyes widened when you felt his cock hit the back of your throat, and you looked up at him. That's the view Itoshi Rin wanted to see. Your pretty eyes all teary, a blush on your cheek, and your mouth stuffed full with his cock. “fuck… what a whore.” he groaned out, throwing his head back on the sofa as you started sucking down on his cock, his heavy hand still on your head, his thumb giving your hair a few strokes. “I wonder what Isagi would do if he saw this.” Rin scoffed, and you whined with the thought of your boyfriend catching you two, sending vibrations down his cock. “Fuck- good, that's it.” a half smirk was present on Rin's face, as he looked down once more at you, your tears now streaming down your face as you proceeded to suck him off. 

He then grabbed your hair, and started bobbing your head on his cock, causing you to gag. “Ah fuck.. yeah, just like- ngh, just like that.” he grunted, looking at your face as you proceeded to choke and gag on his cock, he loved this sight, he loved seeing you take his fat dick on your mouth. “That asshole's a lucky bastard, tch.” he muttered out, in annoyance on how Isagi's gotten you, on how Isagi probably stuffed up your cunt and turned you into a moaning mess for him. He was annoyed, and proceeded to go faster, causing you to whine. You had no control, and Rin was being too harsh with you, but you can't deny that you don't like it. You loved it. A few more minutes of you throttling on his cock, and he finally came down your throat. He pulled away from your mouth, and more spurts of his cum spilled on your pretty face, the sight gave him an ego boost, it was his way of saying 'fuck you, Isagi.' , it felt like he had won something against Isagi. “now this is more like it.”

..