GAY PEOPLE AND NU METAL! p2

set a few months b4 joey joined murderdolls (2002).

alright alright, so if you didnt know what joey's mask looked like (why didnt you know that? here's a picture of his mask.

right- so lets get on with this cringy ass story. made by yours truly<33

♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️

So, you never thought that you'd be the photographer for a band, and certainly not a band like this. But it kinda just happened. So for however long, You get to take photos of these very lovely gentlemen. The only thing that was disturbing about them were those damn masks..
Sigh, but it shouldn't interfere with anything. You're positive they've got beautiful faces underneath! Or, are you? are they just as creepy looking? Who knows, certainly not you, not yet.

You grabbed your camera with one hand as the other one motioned the boys to come over to a spot you thought looked really nice. Joey came up to you first as the other boys were taking a moment to chat away. He asked you something a bit strange but in a very friendly tone.

"Hey, uh.."

'Seems he forgot your name.

"Hey, dude! Can you take a photo or two of just me?"

Your eyes went from confusion as your mind's anxiety quickly turned into relief as it wasn't anything bad. you smile at him warmly as you nod. As you're nodding, about to respond, you notice that
a few of the other bandmates ave started to scoff, the rest just standing about and looking around as Corey, their frontman, yells out.

"Joey, You're so damn greedy! Hurry the hell up, we don't have all day."

"Shut the hell up, man. It's just one photo! It won't even take five minutes."

Joey responds to his fellow bandmate, waving his hand forwards and backwards, dismissing his words. You take this moment of silence to finally get your own out, finally..!

"I think i'd be able to sneak another photo of you, but just one, okay? I already did solo pictures."

You readjust your jacket that was starting to fall off of you and reveal you sleeves, but it was honestly freezing so you couldn't afford to be wearing just a shirt right now. You honestly should've zipped it up but I guess you weren't thinking? You're honestly a fucking idiot. But that's besides the point! Speaking of points, let's get back TO the point.

"Alright.."

You wait for him to get into a cool pose, really anything he wanted to do, as you fasten your belt and quietly tap your left foot, your shoes are rather noisy and are making clanking sounds against the cold, hard floor so you just decide to quit it.