Chapter Five:Saved By The Newbie

Chapter 5: Saved By The Newbie

Today was going to be a miserable Monday. I was certain of it. Surprisingly, when I reached home on Saturday my mom was there. My dad had called her numerous times, after I hung up with him. My mom wasn't furious but frustrated to some degree. I figured after the second call, or so she had stopped answering. It proved that it wasn't just me that got annoyed with him.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to re-visit Rose and Kyle on Sunday. I had an overwhelming amount of homework. However, I had no intention of breaking my promise to Kyle; so, I would try to visit them later today, after soccer practice. Sadly, I still had to go to school even after a crappy weekend like that.

Luckily, I didn't get in trouble for ditching school last Friday. I still had to serve my detention though. I almost forgot about it, but going to the office to talk, reminded me about it. They wanted me to have a talk with the guidance counselor. I don't need a counselor because I don't have issues. Talking with him made me miss the morning detentions. Isn't that just wonderful? Now I have to stay after school. It's not like I had better things to do. Although, I could skip. What am I thinking? I really just need to serve it before I get another one or worse.

I was rushing down the stairs to my next class. I was going to be late, yet again. As I started coming up with plausible excuses for my tardiness, my foot got caught, and I felt myself falling swiftly. I closed my eyes in preparation to meet the cold, hard linoleum floor, but instead, I fell onto something semi-soft. It felt like a wiry muscular body with rock hard abs. I looked up in confusion. Then, realization dawned. This person had saved me from falling down the flight of stairs. While I studied him, I notice that I have never seen him before. His deep sea green eyes seemed to hold me in a trance. His perfectly spiked dark brown hair brought even more attention to his eyes. My eyes kept moving down his face, when I noticed the light smirk on his face. I embarrassedly realized that I had been staring at him. I looked at my hero and thanked him. I proceeded to tell him that my name was Luna. He then responded with a cocky grin and a spark of amusement in his eyes as he said that his name was Darren, he was new, and it was nice to meet you.

******************************************************************

“Luna! It’s Luna right?” I vaguely remembered who the person was.

“It’s you, hero dude from earlier.”

“Yup that’s me, or you could just call me by my name.”

“Really? I preferred hero dude. It sounds much cooler but, Darren it is then.”

“Could I ask you a favor? I’m still kind of new to this school, would you mind showing me where room 101 is?”

“That’s the detention room. You’re new already and you have one? Hum… looks like our hero has a hidden dark side. Well, you’re just in luck, I was on my way there; seems to me that you and I are going to be detention buddies.”

******************************************************************

A/N:

Check Out ‘Detention For Two Please’.Don’t Forget To Comment & Vote.

Here’s The Link: http://www.wattpad.com/14794580-tangled-tied-%26-pressured-detention-for-two-please?d=ud