~♥︎𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠♥︎~

New chapter...

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Then they both entered the room.....

"Taehyung, what do you want to eat? I will order take out..."

"Anything is fine with me.."

"What about Japchae"

"Ok"

After some minutes, their takeout came and sat on the dining table to eat their dinner....

Again the room fell silent, and Taehyung was not liking it...he wanted to hear Jimin's voice again....

"Jimin, you talked about Hobi Hyung....where he lives at?"

Jimin lifted his gaze from the food in front of him and looked at Taehyung....

"Hyung lives with his boyfriend.."

"He has a boyfriend... Wow! Great."

"I am also very happy for him...he deserves it....when I got tired of living without my parents...he supported me or I wouldn't be sitting in front of you..."

"I am sorry, Jimin."

"Why are you saying that? I am again telling you it's not your fault, Taehyung.."

"Leave that, I have balcony here...that's the cosiest place, eat first then I will take you there.", Jimin suggested cheerfully..

Taehyung nodded in approval..

After dinner, they both are at the balcony...

"Wow, Jimin, it's so beautiful.."

"Yes! I decorated it myself...I sit here whenever I am sad.."

"Oh.."and Taehyung felt sad for this human being who can save a stranger and keep him in his house without a single thought...and he suffered so much...

" Ok, you don't be sad now. Come sit here.", Jimin said while sitting on the sofa while patting his side indicating Taehyung to sit there...

Taehyung sat there...

"Look, how the stars are twinkling in this dark night...they don't care about the darkness, they are only doing there work...emitting light..The stars are even brighter when the the night is darker...this shows, if you have hardships while going to your aim that means you are going in the right path and one day you will also shine brighter...."

Jimin finished talking and Taehyung tried to understand his words...

They both did not talk...they always have this kind of awakened moments as Taehyung don't want to ask Jimin something that will trigger his past trauma...and on the other side Jimin is a very talkative person to his near ones but he don't know much about Taehyung and he also can't ask him or it will pressure his memory. The doctor restricted that...

Jimin then saw a shooting star and his eyes literally twinkled like it and he shouted,

"Tae, look at the shooting star." , he said pointing at something in the sky...

Jimin just called Taehyung as 'Tae'....

And now Taehyung could not decide what to focus on.....the shooting star which Jimin was showing or the name he got from Jimin...and in the middle of all this, he got stuck at the angelic figure beside him...

Jimin was already beautiful but the moonlight spreading on his soft yet sharp features....the sight did something to Taehyung and he got lost...his eyes were closed and his hands were joined in a praying manner..

Jimin opened his eyes to look at Taehyung and he saw the other was already looking at him....

maybe 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 in his eyes...

"What are you looking at?", Jimin said with a small smile creeping on his face...

" Nothing"

"What did you prayed for?"

"Jimin, you believe in this kind of things in this generation.."

"So what? What I believe......... is that I believe."

Tae chuckled at Jimin cute behaviour.... And Jimin got to see the most beautiful sight...till now Jimin only saw Tae smiling...but now he is laughing...his boxy smile...oh, man..that's so...𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞...

"You called me Tae just right now, is that my new nick name?", Tae said to confirm..

" You can think like that...Young name is so long...T-A-E-H-Y-U-N-G, it takes time to say that and the star would not wait for that, so I called you that in hurry.", Jimin guess the reason was believable because he called him Tae...it was a slip of tongue...Jimin thought...

"Yes, and your name is as short as as J-I-M-I-N"

"Yahh! I'm not short. It's you who is tall."

"You are right, 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥."

"𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥? Who? Me?", Jimin blushed at the name..

"Can you see anyone here other than me and you?"

"No."

Taehyung is loving to tease him....the way Jimin looke to his left and right to see if there was someone...the innocence... he teased him more...

"So probably, I would not call myself that so I guess I called you that.."

Jimin glared at him and said, " Now stop it."

"You started it first, angel."

Jmin could not control his blush anymore and he said with red checks... hoping Tae would not see his blush in the darkness...he got up from there,

"It's getting late. Let me show you your room."

Then they left the balcony..and he headed to the room in the corner of the living room...

"Sorry, it's a guest room..so it's a bit small...I don't have any other room. My room is on the first floor."

"It's okay, you are letting me stay here that's enough."

"If you need something, get it yourself. Don't disturb me, I have work tomorrow and I don't want to there having dark circles."

"Will do that."

"Good night,Tae."

"You called me Tae and now you are not in a hurry. So that's my nick name actually."

Jimin gave a angry glare to Tae and he shut his mouth...though Jimin is not that scary but he don't want his angel to get angry with him..

"Ok, I will not tease you more. Good night, angel.", he said while grinning..

" Hm.", that's the only thing Jimin said and started to head upstairs with pink cheeks..as he is not used to Tae calling him angel.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Hope you liked this part? I am new to all this so it's a bit difficult....