chapter 1 (EDITED)

Stella-pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 years old
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
"Hey slut get down here!" my father yelled at me, from the bottom of the stairs?

"Coming." I said walking down the stairs. As soon as I got down the stairs he slapped me.

"No on will ever love you, you are a slut, and you should die." he said but I was used to it, he said he said it everyday.

Then he punched me and kicked me, then he pulled a knife out of nowhere and cut my arm. I screamed, I mean, I was used to it but it still hurt. Then he slapped me and told me to shut up. He then pulled out a gun, and tried to shoot me, but I ran away, he kept shooting, but I started zigzagging, but eventually he shot me in my side, so I screamed and fell to the ground, but I stood up and kept running till I got out the door.

I ran as far as I could. Then I saw a big house and I ran up to the door and knocked on it. Someone answered the door, but I couldn't see what they looked like because I was crying and loosing blood fast. "help me." I said, then I could here my dad getting closer. Then I heard a bang.

Then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I knew he had shot me. Then I heard sirens and the person that was at the door kept telling me to stay awake but it was so hard. Eventually I heard the sirens get closer, then I heard someone yell "get down on the ground, your under arrest." I then looked up at the guy who had answered the door. "thank you." I said in a voice barely above a whisper. Then I felt a person walk up to me and put me on a gurney, and put me in the ambulance, then they started driving me to the hospital.

12 years old
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
That all happened two years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. I've been at sunshine orphanage for girls for almost two years it will be two years in a month, because I had to spend a month In the hospital, because well I was shot, and had alot of other problems. So, ya, I guess I should tell you about myself.

Well, I'm twelve but Im short and skinny so I could pass as a ten year old, I have greyish purple eyes, and turns out I needed glasses so I've got black nerd glasses. I normally have blonde hair, but I dyed my hair pink blue and purple. I got to do it on my twelfth birthday. I know its a little to young, but the fun part about it was I had to bleach my hair before I could dye it, so I looked like Elsa, so for the day I stayed at the little kids part and pretended to be Elsa. I even wore my Elsa dress, and threw glitter at people, and kept singing let it go, it was alot of fun. Any way, Im really smart, I only have one friend here, her name is kalina, she is in here for the same reason as me, exept her mom died in a car crash when she was eight years old. She is my roommate and we got here on the same day. I love doctor who supernatural sherlock and I really like music my favorite genre is probably rock and metal and stuff like that but I also have an undying love for bands like P!ATD FOB and TØP, but my all-time favorite band is avenged sevenfold.

"Hey kalina we better start getting ready its adoption day." I said, looking over at her.

"Yay I can't wait, could you imagine if we got adopted by the same family, or if the people who adopt us are freinds and we get to see each other every day!" she said whilst jumping up and down.

"Ya, so let's start getting ready now." I said, and walking over to my dresser I got out my always keep fighting shirt, pair of ripped black skinny jeans, I also grabbed my TARDIS beanie and yellow and black Hufflepuff sneakers, and I just left my hair down.

I turned around and saw that kalina was wearing a TARDIS dress, a supernatural beanie, and plain black TOM'S. She had her fiery red hair in a waterfall braid.