One

Kilani.

"This is it.." Kilani sighed as she took her very first steps into her new home. Well- not just her home. See Kilani was young, only 22. This was the only affordable place she could get right now, she had to share it with others. She had her own room, but had to share a kitchen, bathroom, laundry, and mostly everything with others.

"Hopefully they're nice" she said with a small chuckle before knocking three times on the door.

Kilani was from Chicago, but grew up in New York. She was mixed with Korean, her father was from there. Her mother was black and proud of it too, always showed off her braids. Played her music, and never forgot to help Kilani understand both sides of her culture.

___

Kilani could hear bickering, a deep voice yelling " niggas can't get the door in this bitch?" The voice inched closer to the door, swinging open she took a step forward, colliding into a tall muscular figure. "Ow!" She whined

She didn't see him there, she expected the door way to be clear but it wasn't.
"Damn watch where the fuck you goin!" A deep voice boomed, stepping out of the way. She looked back with a frown on her face, seeing a tall, brown skin man, a tattoo above his eyebrow stood out to her, he had a angry look on his face...

"I'm...sorry" she lowly said, Kilani wasn't one to blow up and argue, she was actually pretty shy, a nice girl.

He looked her up and down before walking off. "Nah u straight, don't do that shit again."

Kilani examined the place, it was nice and cozy. She was looking for someone to help her find her room before seeing a tall female walk down the stairs. "Hiii! You must be Kilani?"

"Yes thats me." Kilani smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Hailey! Sorry for his rude ass.. that's Chosen, just ignore him." She eyed him and looked back at Kilani..

Nice little Introduction

How we feeling about the characters so far?