Chapter 2

No one P.O.V

The next day, because it's sunny outside and the disassembly drones cannot go out from their pod as they'll burnt to death. So V still playing bubbles , J just sit there do nothing and N is at his own room daydreaming about V.

J P.O.V

I sit there nothing to do and watching V blowing bubbles. I don't know what N is doing in his own room. Probably daydreaming about something. Suddenly, someone knock the door and I open it. It's N's friend Uzi Doorman.

J : "Well well well, who's showing here? "

Uzi : "Bite me! I'm here to see N. Where's him? "

J : "He's in his own room. "

Uzi : "Okay thanks. "

I close the door and I see her knocking at N's room. I don't know why she visits N.

N P.O.V

As I still daydreaming something, I heard a knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it.

N : "Hi Uzi. "

Uzi : "Hi N. "

N : "What makes you come here? "

Uzi : "Just come here since you cannot walk outside because of Sun. "

N : "Okay. What do you want to talk? "

Uzi : "I'll try to fix the TV and you and your coworkers can watch TV. "

N : "Okay. "

Uzi : "And you have a crush on V don't you? "

N : "Yes but be quiet. They're still here and I'm afraid to tell her because she'll later reject me. "

Uzi : "At least you have your courage. Look I found a radio. "

N : "Sounds good. Open it. I want to hear what it says. "

She put the radio on the table and turn on the radio. She adjust the frequency because we hear static. After numerous of adjusting, we hear something.

"Hey folks, Valentine's Day is coming soon, so you should confess your love early for your Valentine! It's the best time of yeah.....*Beep* "

I heard the Valentine's Day crap and I have some ideas about confessing V. But still cannot figure out how to confess her.

Uzi : "Just have some courage on confessing V. You can also write a love letter for V if you want to. "

N :"Alright Uzi. Thank you for your advice. "

Uzi : "You're welcome. You want me to fix the TV? "

N : "Sure. You can show me where's the TV. "

I walk to the door and open it and we left my room to show me the TV.

V P.O.V (When J let Uzi in and Uzi walk to N's room)

I still blows bubbles since this is the only activity that I can only kill my own time as this is my only activity.
I heard the radio sounds from N's room and I try to hear it from the wall.

"Hey folks, Valentine's Day is coming soon, so you should confess your love early for your Valentine! It's the best time of yeah.....*Beep* "

After the radio went static, I blush a little after hearing it. I go to J's room and tell her.

V : "J, did you heard something from the radio in N's room? "

J : "I heard some but is it the Valentine's Day crap? "