Chapter 11

I can't help but to think of what AJ said. It just keeps repeating in my head. I'll kill you, or Kevin. Maybe even Eli. What if he means it and is going to kill one of us... I'm not sure, but I definitely have to warn everyone!

"Guys, gather around." Everyone walks into the living room, sitting down on either the couch or the floor. "So... You probably know that AJ and I are officially over?" Everyone nods. "And you didn't hear what he said? Right?" They shake their head. "What did he say babe?" Kevin looks at me, eyes full of worry. "Well," I take a very deep breath, my throat feels really dry. "He was so angry that he threatened he'll kill one of us. Eli, Kevin and I." Everyone gasps. "Yejin, are you serious?" Eli walks up to me, holding me by my shoulders. I nod. "Unfortunately yes. I don't know if he meant it, but he was really angry." Eli just looks at the ground, probably not knowing what to do. "We need to report him!" I shake my head, knowing it won't be of use. "No, we'll make it worse, and we don't even have evidence. And what if he just made a joke, then I'll go to prison for a false report!" I ruffle my hair. Kevin comes up to me and hugs me tight. "We'll find a way to get through this. We have got each other's back." I smile at him. "I can't believe how you can make me feel better with just one sentence." Kevin just smirks and kisses my forehead, my nose and eventually he gives me a little peck on my nose. "Anything for you my dear."

Kevin asked me to go on a date with him to relieve all the stress and not think about AJ. So we are now in the car, on our way to the beach. We'll arrive just before the sun will set. Kevin knows sunsets are one of my favorite thing in the world and he knows that it will wash away all my thoughts.

We arrive a bit early so we are searching for a good spot. Fortunately it isn't cloudy at all. "That might seem like a good spot." Kevin points at a rock just in front of the raging yet quiet sea. I smile and nod my head. "Let's go there." I'm about to sit down until Kevin covers my legs with his coat. How can a little thing like this make my heart flutter so much. "Thanks Kevin." I smile and sit down, Kevin following after me. "Come here." Kevin opens his arms for me to lie in. I gladly accept it and snuggle up in his body warmth. "Do you know how glad I am to have you in my life as my girlfriend." Kevin plays with my hair while he says it. I turn to look up at him. "Really?" He nods. "Yes, you're just so precious to me. I just can't believe I can finally call you mine." I pucker my lips and Kevin leans down to kiss me. "You don't know how much you mean to me Kevin. I too am so glad I can call you mine." Kevin leans down just to give me the biggest bear hug. "I love you so much." I smile. "And I love you so much more."

We enjoy the scene of the sunset, making the sky blue, purple, pink and a little orange. It's so pretty. I'm also really grateful Kevin is here with me. He is so much more than I can ask for. And deep down, I know he's the one I'll spend the rest of my life with.

Kevin and I are still sitting on the rock. It was already dark and the sun was long gone. It's probably 1AM or something like that, but this is an amazing place to talk. The sound of the waves calms you down, and the clear night sky is just so pretty. We just talk about random stuff, point at the stars. Commenting on how pretty everything is. "You make me so happy." I kiss him, he kisses back very passionately and it kind of went from a normal innocent kiss to a make out session. I chuckle and because of that Kevin breaks the kiss. "What's so funny?" I shake my head while smiling. "Nothing. I'm just really happy."