Chapter -1

America
Author's POV

Kanvi was sleeping peacefully suddenly her alarm rang , she woke up and its 4:00 in morning she went towards her washroom did her daily morning routine... She was ready now, she went towards her one of the favourite corner of her house , she live in her own house in America it is really very big she live with her house helps .

And yes as her name says  (kanvi  meaning flute, Krishna's flute) she went towards her home temple which was only for her kanha ji as she love her kanha ji a lot and it was her dream of making a big temple in her home for her Kanha ji and Radha ji .. she did prayer there and went to her charity as today is 3rd anniversary of her charity She runs her own charity which was build by herself..

 she did prayer there and went to her charity as today is 3rd anniversary of her charity She runs her own charity which was build by herself

(Kanvi's home temple in America)

Soon She reached her charity and met everyone , took blessings from elders suddenly a girl came and gave her a card , there was written Happy birthday beautiful ,and  she realised that today is kanvi's birthday , everyone started wishing her , she called her PA and told her to arrange things for charity peoples and ask them what they want, arrange each and everything for them..

Now she stepped towards her car and went her office..
everyone started greeting her she nodded and went to her cabin..
Finally she oppend her phone and saw 50+ missed calls from her mom and others  and 500+ msgs..

(Kanvi's family lived in India only she lives in America for becoming successful which she already became in such a young age )

She called back to her mom and her mom bursted on her for not picking up the call ,her mom wished her happy birthday after replying she cuts the call and called her best friend shree who is kanvi's best friend since class 6th..

Now she called her PA for checking today's schedule there were 2 meetings fixed which she attended and she also asked her PA about today's Puja in her charity..( every year on this day she arrange a Puja in her charity ) after confirming everything her PA requested her to also come in Puja which she agreed , after she went  outside for distributing useful things to greedy peoples..

She again went to her charity in evening for the puja.. everything happens peacefully she distributed the things which she told her PA to buy and everyone was very happy there..
All the peoples of charity loves kanvi and kanvi also love them a lot she respect each and every people there..

Everything was done now she wanted to see her jack because she didn't saw him since previous day.. she went to her home..

she knew that Jack would be in the garden and Jack also smelled Kanvi's presence ,runs towards her and hugged her then Kanvi with Jack came to the garden , jack is kanvi's dog but Kanvi loves Jack more than herself.

Kanvi plays with jack for sometime and They both remained there peacefully for some time , she saw a band on jacks hand and suddenly her eyes became moist after some time, it was 12 o'clock in the night

Kanvi plays with jack for sometime and They both remained there peacefully for some time , she saw a band on jacks hand and suddenly her eyes became moist after some time, it was 12 o'clock in the night. And Kanvi's birthday is over..

That's how her birthday went but, why she didn't celebrated her birthday??
Why her eyes suddenly became moist

______________---------------______________

India
Author's POV

Sunlight fell on his face, he woke up saw his phone ,he realised  that today is 28th February and also the 3rd anniversary of his charity..after that he directly went to his balcony,  A thought came to his mind and he took his boxing gloves and started boxing.. this way he actually let out all his anger and overthinking.. when he finally feel pain he stopped and went on his knees sweat dripped  from his forehead to his chest and he was breathing heavily..

Just then his phone rang . He picked it up, it was his assistant..

"Hmm" 

"Sir, charity puja is fixed at 9 am" 

"I'll be there" 

He looked at the clock it was already 8 am , 

He went to his bedroom , after getting fresh he went to his dining area,where he peacefully had his breakfast with his family..

Now it was time to leave for charity with his family.. after seeing them stepping out from the mansion driver came and opened the door for them they all his mother, father and elder sister sat in the car...

"I'm really very proud of you Avyukta, you are able to do this all for the needy peoples and dogs"  his mother said..

"Yaa, my Little bro became to fantastic and successful" his sister added 

"After all he is my son" , his father added too

"I'm very very grateful that I have all of you with me " he replied 

Soon they reached to his charity..
(his charity is very big there half part is for dogs and half part is for peoples )

After spending some time with dogs in another part of the charity and giving them the things and gifts which he had bought for his dogs ,he went towards where all the charity people lives...

Later , he took blessings from elders and and he asked about preparation of puja was done , soon they were also done with the puja, he also ordered them to feed Prasad to dogs..
After sending his family to his mansion by another car..
he stepped towards his office..
Everyone wished him good morning, he nodded and went towards his cabin , signed some papers , talked about some deals..

When he was returning from his office he bought a bouquet of roses..
When he reached home he directly went to his library where actually not everyone is allowed as it was his place and there was a secret room in his library, no one know about that room except him..

There was a big photo frame in that room where he placed rose.. said nothing, after resting there for sometime he went to his room locked himself..

____________---------------------____________

Hey sunshines...💛💛
How are you all????
This is all  about the first chapter, I hope you all like this..!!

I'm very very excited and nervous for this new beginning hope you all will support keep showering your love..💫

So after reading this what kind of thought came to your mind ??
Do let me know..

Is this coincidence??
They both opened their charity on the same day??
What kind of thought came to avyukta's mind ??
Why suddenly kanvi's eyes became moist ??

You all will get your answers in upcoming chapters...