The swap

Yuu Nishnoya is a second year at Karasuno high school, he plays on the volleyball team has the Libero. There will never be a day where he doesn't work hard. He has a crush on this teams ace his name is Asahi, although he would never in a hundred years tell anyone about his crush other then his best friend Tanaka, he's the only one who ever knows he's bisexual. There's no point in telling anyone else about his crush because there's no chance that Asahi likes him back.
The way that he wishes that they were soulmates but he knows that there is no chance of that happening. It would be nice to have a mark that matches with Asahi's, it would be nice to have a red string that connected their pinky's together. It would be nice if there was a timer that went off as soon as they met each other, but there is no chance of any of that. In a world where many people make it their life's mission to find a soulmate Noya has started not to care he just cares about volleyball and Asahi.

Noyy's pov

One day after a long day at practice I falls asleep at a late time like always because I scrolled on my phone for too long. I wakes up the next day and rubbed my eyes. I stands up and i feel taller? "Oh it's probably nothing." I think to myself . I walk to the door and bangs my head on the door way. " Owwww what the fuck! Who lowered the doorway!" I look next to me and theirs a mirror...... i'am Asahi!!!!! " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Asahi's mother runs up stairs to me.
" WHATS WRONG!!" She yells as she runs in at top speed.
" w-why am i-i Asahi!!!" I yell as I pinch myself, I have to be dreaming what kind of fucked up dream is this!! Asahi's mom looks very confused.
" what do you mean son?" She asks has she walks closer to me.
" i'am not Asahi!! I'am Yuu Nishnoya!!" I yell trying to figure out what happened to me. She stops and thinks.
" Is this a soulmate thing." She said we a completely straight face, dose she not know what she just said. Me and Asahi soulmates! There's no way. But how else can this be explained.
    Me and Asahi are SOULMATES !!!!!! My face turns bright red. Me and Asahi....... SOULMATES someone is pulling my leg!! His phone !! I need to call me ... well Asahi in my body. I grab the phone his wallpaper... is me it's a picture of me that I send him not to long ago. I smile he likes me enough to put my picture as his lock screen.
    " It's his birthday." His mom saids as she walks out the room. His birthday that's his password. I unlock his phone and find my contact.
    I read the contract that reads " Noya❤️" I smile he put a heart next to my name. Snap out of it! I have to find out what's happening!!!
    I call my number and he soon picks up.
" WHATS HAPPENING!!" I yell not even bothered to say hi. That might be a little rude but I have other things to worry about right now.
    " Eh N-Noya is that you??" He sounds scared I am scared to if I am being honest.
    " Yes it's me Asahi. well it's me but I look like you." I say trying to sound as clam as possible.
    " And I look like you." He said I had thought that was the case. At the same time I kind of thought this would all be a dream.
   " I thought that would happen. Do you know why this is happening???" I ask if he saids something about soulmates then maybe we are soulmates.
    "Um are we ... um well soulmates?!" It took a lot out of him to say that .
    "I think so nothing else can explain this." I take a deep breath I was expecting to hear him say something like " no way!!" Or " I WOULD NEVER WANT YOU AS MY SOULMATE!!" I was bracing for it.
    "I think that's amazing!!!" Did I hear that right he thinks it amazing. He wants to be my soulmate ,he really wants to be wants to be my soulmate. I could cry right now but I won't.
    "You really like the idea of having me as a soulmate??" I ask just making sure I didn't miss hear him or something.
    "Of course I do!! I wouldn't have it any other way!!" Iam going to cry if he keeps going.
    "Hehe same here, but we need to get back to normal." I don't know if it's Asahi's body but I'am clamer." Let's meet at the front gate tonight before school ok?" I ask I just want to see if he's really me I meet I know he is but I want to see for myself.
    "Oh that's fine um see you later then?" He saids I still can't believe he sounds like me and everything.
    "Yeah see you later " he hangs up . Wow this is something else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
858 words<3