Chapter 16

(JUST A SMALL CHANGE RAJ CALLS AARAV DADA)

The girl came and stood infront of everyone with a warm smile that's when radhika decided to introduce her to them.

Rad-Guys this is Ashna Chopra my Lil sister and aashu this is Raj Malhotra and Aditya Malhotra Aarav's brothers.
Ash/Adi/Raj-I know
Aa/Rad/Ra-How??
Aadi- Areee she is bhabhi naa
Rad-(shocked) bhabhi you mean you call her bhabhi?
Aadi-haann

Aadi went and hugged ashna who was still in shock.
Aadi-(grinning) I missed you so muchhh bhabhiii you know in your absence bhaiuu troubled me alot
Ash-(coming out of shock)huh..yaa haan aadii don't worry now I am here no one will trouble my broo
Aa-wait a min champ how do you know aashu?
Raj-I woh we are friends-
Aadi-tchhh bhaiii they are just friends since college hainaa bhaiuuu

Raj gave aadi a hard glare making him shut his mouth.
Radhika was about to ask what's going on in between them but then they heard ansh calling them.

Ash/Raj-Anshuu/champpp

Taking the opportunity they both escaped the interrogation which was just going to happen.Aadi and Rahul laughed and followed them.

Rad-what do you think?
Aa-(smiling) let's wait for them to confirm but I think it will be great
Rad-they'll look soo gooddd together
Aa-just like you and me

He said smirking to which radhika murmured something left to meet ansh leaving a confused Aarav behind.They both went in ansh's room to find him playing video games with Rahul and aadi was feeding ansh.But there were no signs of two people.

Aa-Aadi where is champ?
Ansh-Dada is with didu in their room
Ra-their room?
Ansh-Haann it's going to be their room in the fut-

He was blabbering when adi fed him and glared at him making him pout.
Aadi- Bhaii ignore him these are just the side effects of medicines you know.

Radhika and aarav looked at eachother.So the couple is not new.

Skips to some days
Ansh's health is recovering so aarav thought to go where they belong as ansh was also being stubborn and Raj was determined to do something that was very important.Raj and Aarav both told the sisters what all chaos happened.They both wanted to be with the guys to see that man suffering but aarav denied as Rahul was also going back to handle few things and the kids needed attention.They agreed.

The family arrived at the mansion.Everyone went inside expect Aarav and Raj.Aarav was standing at the entrance admiring everything with longing in his eyes.

Aa-Nothing changed
Ra-No one dared to change anything even the mansion was waiting for you to come dada now everything will be complete

Aarav looked at his kid, he's mature now why? There's pain reflecting in his eyes why? There are no emotions in his voice why? Is he the reason? He left his kid alone to handle all the chaos.He is the culprit here right?

He was thinking about all this when Raj shook him.
Raj-Andar chale dada?
Aarav nodded and stepped in still admiring the house which he used to call home.Ansh and Aadi dragged him with them to give him a house tour and the trio followed.Aarav was giving his all attention to the lil ones who were over excited by his arrival that he didn't noticed the two pair of eyes admiring him.

Raj-He is back Ash,He'll fox everything now.
Ash-I know Raj don't worry relax nothing will break you now
Raj-I will not let anyone hurt my family now ash
Ash-(hugging him)No one will ever hurt our family Raj until and unless we are together no one will dare to hurt our family.

Raj just hugged her back.His family was together again everything was perfect he will not let anything break.

Everyone was enjoying and living every moment together when they heard a voice.

Pri-Anshh bachaa

Everyone got up and looked at him.Prithvi froze on his place.Aarav was standing infront of him impossible this was his worst nightmare that came true.

Ansh unaware of everything was about to greet him with a genuine smile was stopped by Raj.Aadi was terrified Ash was supporting him by rubbing his palm to cal.him down.
Raj-Di,Ash can you please take the kids upstairs it's champ's bed time.
Ansh-but dadaaa I want to meet unclee
Aa-(sternly)Ansh I want you in your room now!
Ansh nodded and ran upstairs followed by aadi and ash.Raj and Aarav were fuming with anger.Radhika looked at both of them and then at prithvi.Obviously it was his last day in this planet.

Upstairs radhika entered and saw ansh sulking Ash was pampering him but aadi was unusually silent.She went towards him and sat beside him.

Rad-you okay?
Aadi nodded
Rad-no you're not
Aadi-no di I said I am-
Rad- your body language is speaking more than you aadi
Aadi looked down not knowing what to answer but looked at radhika with shock when she spoke,
Rad-He will be gone aadi forever.
Aadi-bu..but he
Rad-(cupping his face) shh calm down your brothers will take good care of him he is exposed bacha he will never be seen around you again.
Aadi- Di because of me all this

He said hiccuping making radhika worried she hated the tears that were flowing down continuously.The boy was innocent and fragile.

Ra-No bacha you did nothing and it was his fault and his deeds which will cost him his life,your brothers are still not aware of what exactly he did with you
Aadi nodded
Ra-Are you ready to tell them? Atleast Raj

She knew he was not that close to aarav as he was with Raj,so she tried.

Aadi-No dii everything is finished now..now there's no need-
Ra-No aadi your brothers need to know they deserve to know the truth think about it bacha we are all with you don't worry hmm
Aadi nodded
Ra-Now sleep tomorrow morning everything will be okay we will start a new chapter a beautiful one.

She said pecking his forehead,he laid down and she covered him with duvet then looked at ansh who already slept and Ash was patting his head making sure he sleeps comfortably.

Ash looked at her sister they both were worried the Malhotra brothers were extremely furious this was not going to end well..

Ashna Chopra
Radhika's younger sister
Raj's best friend
Bold,soft hearted and classy.
Loves her di alot.
Supports Raj in every up and down,loves him but can't confess.
Is a lawyer.
Knows about Raj's past and family.

That's it for today I hope you like it if you did then pls vote and comment I will try to update really soon keep supporting me have a good day/ night ✨