V

(Gon POV)

Killua decided that we should go to the centre of the city due to it being the nicest there though we are still a little far if it's by walk so he said we could take a train.

We are walking out of the park, as more people are starting to come now. Killua turns his head towards me to ask "Gon, is there anywhere you personally wanna go? Around the city, you know" he questions and I stay silent for a few moments thinking on what to say "Uh... not really, I just wanna see how different it is now. But there is one thing, I do wanna see how it looks like at night. Cities always look so mesmerising when it's dark and you can see the lights everywhere" I turn to look to Killua as I have him the answer "I see... yeah, I understand that Gon. I can confirm the city indeed does look nice at night" he smiles and I nod my head "that's nice then..." I add on I look forward but then I feel Killua pat my head making me blush a little due to it being unexpected "Gon, it's shocking that your hair looks spiky but it's actually soft" he giggles "I noticed some of your hair has become down now though, how did that happen?" Killua asked about some of my front hairs being down all the sudden "well uh... some of it has become a little heavy and it just naturally started to drop like that, nothing I can do about it but live with it" I shrug "Ohh, I see... it looks nice Gon, it suits you" again? What is it with Killua randomly complimenting me or something like that.. I don't have much to say so I'll just respond with a "Thank you.." I say a little quietly "don't worry about it" he gives me a small grin.

We are walking through the streets and then which leads into an alleyway, I never really liked alleyways due to them always having suspicious people there, you get it right? ... Killua said this is the quickest way to the station so I'll just stick close to him.. "Gon, you seem kinda nervous. Are you alright?" He asks.. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just aren't the biggest fan of alleyways" I respond. Which makes Killua smile for some reason "Awe, are you scared? Don't worry Gon. You can hold onto my hand if you like~" he whispers in a flirty tone to me and it takes me by surprise "HUH?!" He wants me to hold his hand? "What? You don't wanna?"

It's not that I don't want to... but wouldn't he be weirded out? Wait what-? He's the one who's asking. Wait, I can see the end of the alleyway "dont worry Killua, look we are at the end there, I can see the station. I think we will be fine" I presume "damn. that's okay Gon" Killua checks the time "we made it on time the train should be here soon, we just need to get the tickets and we should be done"

I sit alone on a bench waiting for Killua as he went to buy some tickets, been around like what? 4 or 5 minutes? ... I see someone approach me and they come to sit down next to me, a little too close for my comfort.. "Hey there, what is a cutie like you doing sitting all alone here?" they lean closer to my face, either waiting for an answer or trying to do something else... they lean their arm on my shoulder

I thought i could get out of this situation without any problem. "Im here with someone" i say.

"Oh yeah? it does not look like there is anyone here~"

"Please leave me alone."

"Why should i? we could go around together~"

"Leave please..."

they giggle "No."

"███ ███ ████ ████ ████ ██. █ ████ ████ ███.---"

?

I open my eyes, and i see that nobody is there, i look up at the clock on the building that says 10:25AM

Oh.. I must of been dreaming then, I look around a little and i see Killua approaching me and i let out a small relieved sigh. I stand up to walk towards him "Hiya Gon, I actually made it on time and it should be here any minute, Killua leans against the wall and stares at the clock. I dont know how to really start a conversation but "So.. How long should the ride be then?" I ask and killua pauses for a few seconds to think "Uh.. around 30 minutes?" he looks at me and i nod my head "I understand... You know, I kinda wonder how Kurapika and Leorio have been.." I wonder to myself.. until Killua lets out a small gasp "Oh yeah! thats right, a few years ago, maybe 2 years ago? me and Leorio also Kurapika saw each other again to catch up with everything, Kurapika looked a little more emo, not in like that way with his outfit but he definitely looked tired, you get it right? Kurapika did say he did manage to delete most phantom troupe members and Leorio, he became a famous doctor, which is great. He passed his exams and everything, hes managed to help loads of people who were sick." he explains and it leaves me in awe, damn i missed out on a bunch of things, that sucks. but i am happy for them. "Thats great to hear killua.. Only if i was there.. I wish to see them again.." Killua nods his head until he realises, "Actually, If I remember correctly, i believe we actually promised to meet again in Yorknew in 2 years.. and that was 2 years ago. During that time when you were not there, both of them were confused that i came alone and you were not there. I had to explain to them...