XII

HI, OKAY, I have a completed Marika design (My Marika, not rinsncql 's.

She looks probably a little different with outfit than she did on the description of her, because this is many months later made,

Here she is

(Gon POV)I wake up, not in Killuas arms this time

(Gon POV)
I wake up, not in Killuas arms this time. But inside an.. Ice plain? On the icy ground I slowly get steady enough for me to stand up, clearing my vision I see someone in the distance. It looks like a female. Short brownish hair, one green sleeve which seems to flow, and a long cape in a creamy colour. And is that... my scythe she's holding. She turns around "You've woken up." She says, in a tone in between being deep but slightly light, including with raspiness and just a touch of roughness.

She walks towards me "I've waited for you, Gon." She says. "Am I...?" I worriedly question "No, you're not dead, we are just inside your consciousness." She creates a seat for herself with ice. Taking me aback "You can use ice as well? I look at her "well I don't know how to explain it, I can use ice, but it's not cryo like from teyvat, I come from Ziemia. Think of me as the parallel being who lives in a separate world, but. When I first saw you, I came to visit teyvat and I saw you laying on that massive seal, I inserted some of my blood into you to help you revive faster, but just because of that, it didn't mean you would be granted to be able to unlock some 'insane cool magic powers' nor to use the power of cryo. You could have been a electro, perhaps a geo user, but that depends on your life. Your aware certain elements have meaning? Pyro is given to those who have a burning passion about something. Electro to those who are unordinary or weird, cryo is given to those who feel alone and unloved. That person was you." She stares at me.

"You know, I am pretty well advanced on ice or should I say cryo elemental energy as much as you, I can help you train better. I know that problem you're dealing with on your arms, it's spreading fast eh?" I nod my head "well then, I can help you learn control yourself more, I saw your little incident on where you lashed out and killed that man, but then. It's best for him to be dead, one of his intentions were on telling everybody, including that boy you hold very dear about your hidden power, but still, you gotta relax a little man. You could always give him small hints about it, like sometimes having some strange Ice chunks that your playing around with--"

"Yeah. But the thing is, I have no idea on how he feels about this whole situation, he is an ex assassin so seeing dead bodies doesn't scare him that bad. I don't know  how he felt about this, he didn't seem that fazed but then nor unfazed. If I was to straight up reveal myself who knows how he will react. My problem is I can't keep on making constant excuses about why I hide my arms, Killua isn't stupid, hes actually quite smart, he will eventually catch on and worst case scenario he assumes I've been doing self harm and will force me to show him my arms. I wish there was something I could wear which matched my skin colour and texture, but it's difficult. I mean there is one way, hisokas bungee gum, he can texturise anything and make it be like skin. BUT. I am not asking for ANY favours from that clown. Never." I cross my arms and sigh. I look up into the eternal frosty sky of this realm.  Is this the 凝った水の世界? 'Kotta Mizu no Sekai'