Ch-18 "Felix's Healing Embrace"

Felix dashed through the corridors of the research building, his heart pounding with urgency. He had been searching for Chan everywhere, his mind consumed by worry and frustration. Finally, he found him in Chan's laboratory, immersed in his work amidst a sea of test tubes, scientific instruments and botanical specimen.

"Chan!" Felix exclaimed, his voice filled with a mixture of relief and exasperation. "I've been looking all over for you."

But Chan was too engrossed in his research to hear him, his attention focused entirely on the task at hand. Ignoring Felix's attempts to get his attention, he continued to jot down notes and mix various concoctions with single-minded determination.

Felix's frustration reached its breaking point. With a determined stride, he crossed the room and pulled Chan away from his work, startling him out of his concentration. Before Chan could protest, Felix pressed his lips to his in a deep, passionate kiss, the taste of science lingering on their tongues.

As they broke apart, Felix fixed Chan with a determined gaze. "Christopher Bangh ,Will you listen to me now?" he said, using Chan's full name to grab his attention.

Chan blinked, momentarily disoriented by the sudden interruption. But as he gazed into Felix's eyes, he felt a sense of calm wash over him. Wrapping his arms around Felix, he nodded eagerly. "Of course, lixiee," he replied, his voice filled with warmth and affection. "I'm all ears."

Seeing the worry etched in Felix's features, Chan's expression softened with concern. "What's wrong, my love?" he asked gently, his voice laced with tenderness. "You look troubled."
Felix hesitated, his thoughts swirling with fear and doubt. But as he felt Chan's comforting embrace, he found the strength to speak.

"I feel pain, Chris," Felix confessed, his voice choked with emotion. "I can't bear to see them hurt, I have to tell them."

Before Felix could finish his thought, Chan gently interrupted, placing a finger against his lips. "Shh, Lixie, it's okay," he murmured, his voice filled with reassurance. "They'll have to find out eventually by themselves, if we interrupt the process we'll have to face the consequences."

"But I can't let my br..." Felix began, only to be silenced by Chan's soothing words."It's okay, Lixie " , and pulled him closer.

Chan's heart ached at Felix's words, his own worries and fears rising to the surface. But he pushed them aside, focusing instead on being there for Felix, no matter what.

"It's okay, Lixie," Chan murmured, pressing a kiss to Felix's forehead. "Tell me what's going on. I'm here for you."

Felix took a deep breath, the weight of his secret heavy on his shoulders. "I can feel everything, Chris," he admitted, his voice barely a whisper. "Every little thing. They'll know soon, and then we won't be able to control their anger, their sorrow, their pain."

Chan's heart clenched at Felix's words, a sense of helplessness washing over him. But he refused to let it show, offering Felix a reassuring smile instead.

"Shh, Lix," Chan whispered, holding Felix tighter. "We'll find a way. You're strong, my baby. There's something about you that I love, remember?"

They stayed like that for a few minutes, wrapped in each other's arms, finding solace in the warmth of their embrace. But their moment of peace was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Yes?" Chan called out, his voice steady despite the turmoil in his heart.

The clerk's voice came from the other side of the door. "Mr. Kim is here. Mr. Seo asked you and Mr. Lee to visit them in Mr. Seo's office."

Chan nodded, his gaze never leaving Felix's face. "Thank you. Give us a few minutes."

As the clerk left, Chan gently teased Felix, trying to coax a smile from his lips. "Come on, baby," he said, his tone light and playful. "Let's go , everything's going to be fine. Just be patient, okay? I'm here for you."