15

Minho hasn't let go of Chan since he saw him.

"I missed you so much, Channie hyung"

Chan smiles, "I missed you too, Minho"

Chan then gets Minho to look at him, "You know I would never hate you, right?"

Minho looks away, "I know, but I don't always know. My mind likes to make me think that you guys hate me"

The leader sighs softly, "Whenever your mind tells you that, come to me and I'll disspell those thoughts from your head, ok?"

Minho looks at Chan and nods, "Ok, Channie hyung"

Chan brings him in for another hug, "I have always your back Minho, you know that don't you?"

Minho nods against Chan's shoulder then they hear someone running down a hallway, shouting Chan's name. Minho freezes as he recognizes the voice, he hides behind Chan just the man comes into the living room.

Jisung goes over to Chan, "You can't just walk off, Jimin hyung and BamBam hyung were just about to fit the arm"

He then sees a poof of hair behind Chan's shoulder, and recognizes the hair, "Minho hyung? Is that you?"

"No?"

Jisung smiles, "Minho hyung, its me Jisung"

Minho comes out from behind Jisung looks at him, first look in 6 months. Jisung stares at him, he triggers a memory.

*flashback*

Jisung was having a particularly hard day, the guy he had in his office was proving hard to break and its starting to get on his nerves. When the bicycle chain didn't work, he grabs his chair and throws it against the wall and storms out of the room, slamming the door close behind him.

Minho was just coming into the hallway, coming back from the gym. He is sweaty to high hell but the hot sweaty like if this man hugged you the way he was you wouldn't mind the fact that he is sweaty. Minho chuckles, "What did that door ever do to you?"

Jisung was going to snap at the owner of the comment but when he looked up and saw Minho sweaty and in grey sweatpants, his brain switched off. He forgot all about what he was mad about, he starts thinking about how it would to have that man on top of him and starts going red.

Minho took it that Jisung was angry so he goes over to him, and hugged him, "My Hannie, whatever is troubling you just remember you have 6 other guys that will help you its not just you dealing with this. If you need help, just ask"

Jisung calms down considerably and hugs Minho back, "I need help, Minho hyung"

"Ok, what do you need help with Hannie?"

"This guy isn't breaking and I have used the bicycle chain, and he still hasn't broke"

"Ok, let's see what I can do", Minho ends the hug much to Jisung's dismay. They both walk into Jisung's 'office' after Jisung takes a breather and sorts himself out.

The man chuckles, "Ha! You're so weak, you had to ask for backup!"

Minho laughs, unemotionally, "I guess you don't know my name so you're laughing"

"And what's your name kid?"

"Lee Know"

The man shouts up, he is now understanding the gravity of the situation, "And that means you're Han, were you going easy on me? I didn't know you were well you! Please don't kill me, please spare me! I didn't mean anything with the fact that I called you weak!"

"But you did call him weak, and no one does that. So Han, what if we double tag him; you use the mallet and I use the scalpel?"

Jisung smirks, "I would love to Lee Know"

They both go over to the table, and grabs their respective tools. Then walk over to the guy, who is begging he doesn't know anything, but when Jisung crushes three fingers and Lee Know slices up the man's other hand he starts saying he knows everything and tells them everything. Jisung goes back over to the table, puts the mallet down and grabs the tape recorder and gets the man to restart what he was saying into the recorder so he can play it for Chan.

As he does, Jisung looks at Minho and all he wants to do in that moment is kiss him but he doesn't as he doesn't want to ruin their friendship. But if he did, he would call them 'Murder Husbands' like Hannibal Lector and Will Graham from the tv show Hannibal.

This was the moment he caught feelings for the older member, then a week later he tells Hyunjin and ever since then Hyunjin has been teasing him whenever Minho would interact with him.

*flashback over*

The sad thing is the memory came back, but the feelings? They didn't. He doesn't really know who Minho is, with the amount of memories he has remembered about him is like as if he has just met 3 times. He doesn't remember comforting Minho after he has a bad day, he doesn't remember seeing Minho's tattoes for the first or the first they worked out together or the first time Chan assigned them a mission.

"You helped me to get someone to talk, right?"

Minho nods, "A couple times, yeah. Which one are you talking about?"

"You had just finished working out and helped me out as I was having a hard time getting this man to speak"

"Oh yeah, Its nice to see you again, Jisung"

"It was nice to see you, hyung", he then looks at Chan, "Chan hyung, your arm was about to be fitted. BamBam hyung and Jimin hyung are looking for you"

Minho thinks to himself, Chan hyung. He always called him Bang Hyung. He always called the others surname hyung, never first name. Does he not remember that?

Chan sighs, "Ok, I'll go back. Minho, you wanna come with?"

Minho nods, "Yeah"

"Ok", Chan holds his right hand out and Minho holds it, "Let's go. Jisung, lead the way"