THE GODS WHO GAVE POWER

Our story begins with the Tsuki no Me Keikaku, also known as the "Eye of the Moon Plan."

Team 7 is battling Kaguya in various dimensions, while on Earth, people remain trapped. Only a few individuals, including the reanimated Hokages and Hagoromo Otsutsuki, known as the Sage of Six Paths, can endure the light of the moon.

Another individual is showing resistance, almost pulling himself out of the genjutsu. He's managed to destroy the tree bag at least 50 times in attempts to break free.

Once again, he finds himself ensnared in the genjutsu.

A few girls call out to him, "Raikage-sama..." He's surrounded by numerous naked women with ample bosoms, engaging in various intimate acts—some sucking his penis, others licking his nipples and balls, while some are kissing him.

He muttered to himself, "Enough of this dream, let me out," before taking his own life within the dream.

With a long gasp, he awoke inside the tree bag, shouting, "How many times must I die and wake up?" He tore the bag open with his hands and emerged, seeking refuge in the shadows to better withstand the genjutsu. Contemplating his next move, he pondered, "What should I do?"

Upon spotting a kunai on the ground, he got an idea. He drove it through his left shoulder, wincing in pain before remarking, "This should do the trick."

He began to navigate the battlefield, taking in the sight of roots adorned with bags, a towering tree, and a moon with the Sharingan. Reflecting on the situation, he remarked, "So this is the 'Tsuki no Me.' Its influence persists despite the pain. I must remain vigilant."

The Raikage heard a voice, seemingly a pair, one male and one female. He shouted, "Who's there?"

The male voice responded, "Ah, a mortal who can hear us."

The female voice speculated, "Perhaps he hears us out of the fear of death."

Disagreeing, the male voice remarked, "No, I see no fear in him. In fact, he's endured mental deaths to reach this point."

Continuing, the male voice suggested, "I believe he can fulfill our wish, my lady. He seems like someone who desires to conquer the world."

Turning to the Raikage, the male voice inquired, "Are you faithful to your wife?"

With a smug smile, he replied, "Never. I had my way with my servant Mabui all night, right in front of her."

The female voice exclaimed with enthusiasm, "He's the perfect candidate to help us enter the mortal world!"

The male voice spoke with authority, "We know how to assist you, and we can even grant you new powers. However, in exchange, you'll increase the lust rate of the mortal world."

The Raikage inquired, "What do you mean?"

The female voice explained, "Well make every woman crave for your cock."

With a gentle smile, he responded, "You're asking for the impossible, madam. How could an old man like me make every woman desire me?"

The male voice retorted, "The powers we bestow upon you will rejuvenate you, putting you in your prime, along with numerous enhancements."

Curiously, he asked, "Why are you doing this for me?"

The male voice, irritated with the Raikage's questioning, responded, "You ask too many questions. We'll find another candidate."