Harem Plan

The Raikage stepped into the wide, majestic bathroom, where the flooring and walls gleamed as pure as milk, crafted from pristine white marble.

In the corners of the room, showers stood ready.

The scent of jasmine fragrance lingered in the air as the Raikage glanced toward its source. There, amidst the rising steam from the hot water, he spotted a woman with fair skin and golden hair.

It was none other than Senju Tsunade, the Fifth Hokage of the Leaf Village, seated in the center of the bathtub. The tub was filled to the brim with warm, inviting water.

The Raikage observed Tsunade's naked neck, soaked in water, her large, beautiful huge breasts floating on the surface, and her wet hair partially covering her face. The entire scene stirred something inside the Raikage.

Then, Tsunade called out his name in a husky tone, her expression seductive. "Raikage..."

The sharpness in her eyes made the Raikage feel as though she was devouring him, and the husky tone awakened his little beast.

His flaccid penis instantly became erect, veins pulsating all over it, and precum began leaking from the tip.

The Raikage rushed towards Tsunade and dove into the water.

Approaching her slowly, he reached out and grabbed Tsunade's soft, ample ass, giving it a squeeze. Suddenly, he pulled her towards him, causing his hot, hard cock to slide between her thighs, grazing the crack of her pussy and gliding towards her ass before emerging.

Tsunade let out a soft moan, "Ahh... It slid."

The Raikage began thrusting his cock slowly, pushing her towards the corner of the bath pool.

Tsunade's face filled with pleasure as she made a smug seductive expression, biting her lip. She hugged the Raikage's muscular body tightly and let out a sigh, "More, Raikage. The sensation of your cock is intoxicating."

The Raikage leaned towards her ear, whispering, "Cum for me, TSU-Na-De." As he spoke, he gently bit her ear and nibbled on it, sending shivers down her spine. Then, he slowly lowered his head towards her neck, rubbing his sharp nose all over her left cheek and lips, teasingly.

He began playfully biting her neck, each nip sending waves of pleasure through Tsunade's body.

The sensation of his bites made Tsunade's legs feel weak, and she instinctively grabbed onto his head, torn between wanting to pull away and not wanting the pleasure to end. Clearly, she enjoyed every bite and lick from the Raikage.

Leaving her neck, the Raikage locked lips with her, intensifying the heat between them. He spread her legs and slowly inserted two fingers into her pussy, while his remaining fingers skillfully played with her clit, eliciting moans of pleasure from Tsunade's lips.

As he played with her clit, Tsunade couldn't help but let out moans, her entire body trembling with pure pleasure.

He began fingering her slowly, gradually increasing the pace until he went full speed. Tsunade completely lost her balance, leaning on the edge of the bath pool for support.

The Raikage brought her to climax, causing her to cum and squirt. She yelled out loud in ecstasy, "Oh, fuck Lami! Yes... it's so good!" Her whole body continued to shiver from the intense pleasure.

The Raikage lifted her and positioned her in a 69 pose, eagerly diving in to lick and devour her pussy.

As she slowly regained her balance, Tsunade began pleasuring him with a hand job, deftly peeling back the foreskin of his cock. She massaged the dick head and pumped his thick, veiny, black cock with skillful strokes.