005.

OUT OF ALL the subjects i take, surprisingly, i'm the greatest at physics. it makes the most sense to me and to be honest, i just see it as common sense. if you drop something, gravity acts on it and makes it fall. simple. however, of course, it couldn't all be sunshine and rainbows. the seating plan had other ideas as it find myself seated beside vivienne woods. like i'm sure i've mentioned before, she's the typical mean girl, begging it to all the boys like she hasn't been passed around and treated like a slut for the past 3 years. all of that aside, she's a horrible person, put in TIFTY for manslaughter after bullying a girl so bad.

the bitch clears her throat as soon as i sit down beside her, making me roll my eyes until a familiar face sits down beside me. 'i didn't know you were in my physics class.' i say with a small smile as i look up at oakley before he sits down.

'you just can't get away from me.' he shrugs, returning the smile as i chuckle.

'oakley, the seat on this side is free.' vivienne interjects, both of us looking at her before my attention turns back to the front as oakley's does too, and i'm surprised he didn't take up her offer. 'whatever.'

i stifle a laugh as i take my book out, mr hoover's voice echoing around the room as he begins with his 'welcome back from summer' lecture which we all pretend to be really interested in when in reality, half the class have their airpods in.

i decide to do the same, taking my airpods out as i stick one in my ear before a tatted hand is placed in front of me again making me give him my other one. 'none of that sad shit, yeah?' he asks as i nod with a small smile.

'i like the way you kiss me' by artemis starts playing and i look up at him, gaining a nod of approval from oakley as i pocket my phone.

he manspreads beside me, his knee brushing against mine as i feel myself tense up at the contact but neither of us move. his hand is once again dangerously close to my thigh, and i have no idea how vivienne hasn't noticed it by the way she's watching oakley like a hawk.

i pick my pen up, acting like i'm not a mess of nerves as i copy down a few notes, twirling my pen around on my fingers before i feel his hand under my skirt, his fingers grazing my inner thigh. i see him smirk from the corner of my eye, as if he can feel how he's affecting me.

'you seem tense. not that i care, but it seems like you have a crush on oakley.' vivienne pipes up from beside me, making me furrow my brows at her in annoyance before scoffing, facing forward again as i ignore her. oakley just laughs a little before his hand moves up a little, making me swallow hard because i wouldn't be surprised if he fingers me in the middle of class to be honest; he seems like the type.

i'm so on edge for the rest of the class that i don't even realise that it's over when the bell goes off. he reluctantly retracts his hand from my thigh as i pack everything in my bag and get up, followed by him as we both leave.

'what the fuck is wrong with you?' i mutter, before he pulls me into an empty classroom and presses me up against the door, trapping me between his arms.

'if i'm being honest, i like playing with you, nadya.' he confesses, making me furrow my brows up at him as he smirks.

'so what? you're gonna finger me in the middle of class?' i ask, seeing his jaw clench for a moment before he relaxes it again.

'if i'd have known class was that short, i would've just done it.' he shrugs. i try to get out of his grip but he presses himself against me again. 'listen, lilova. you're fucking beautiful. just looking at you makes me hard, and i don't like it when you're fucking touching up on cruz. understood?'