Author note

YO GUYS.

I can't contain my excitement!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently, I mean, like a whole year ago, had the incredible opportunity to have a fan call with my favorite K-pop group! It was a dream come true, and to make it even more surreal, me and one of the members, we became like... friends? We hit it off instantly, and during our conversation, we discovered that we both enjoy gaming. So, we exchanged our usernames for a game we both play, and from there, a friendship blossomed.

What's even more amazing is that he knows about my passion for writing, and he expressed interest in connecting with my readers. Just a few days ago, he sent me a vocal message, expressing his gratitude for the support and sharing some insights about his experiences. It's surreal to think that a simple fan call led to such a meaningful connection and the opportunity to bridge the gap between my interests and his. I can't wait to share his message with all of you !!!!!! it's truly heartwarming to see how music and shared passions can bring people together in unexpected ways.

So since I can't post videos on Wattpad, I made a YouTube video of the vocal message that this special someone sent me. ♡

It's on top of this chapter.

I can't tell you his identity, for personal and professional purpose (and also because we want to protect our idols).

But a slight hint in his vocal message might helps you a little.

Please do not post or send this message outside of this app. Thank you.