゚•┈꒰ა 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠.

➹ 。˚ ャ 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

➹ 。˚ ャ 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 . . . ! ˊ-
★★★ --- 𝖺 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙷𝚄𝙶𝙷𝙴𝚂 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄.
𝟎𝟎𝟑.   ʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ, sᴀᴠᴀɴɴʜ
💡📸🎬 ━━━ ❪ 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙮𝙣𝙘𝙝 ❫

   ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ, sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ💡📸🎬 ━━━ ❪ 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙮𝙣𝙘𝙝 ❫

●○○○

𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗬 𝗟𝗬𝗡𝗖𝗛
𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖲
♯𝟣𝟧 𝖬𝖮𝖲𝖳 𝖯𝖮𝖯𝖴𝖫𝖠𝖳 | ☆ 𝖡𝖮𝖮𝖲𝖳

𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 ╱ 𝗔𝗚𝗘 ⨾
𝖬𝖠𝖸 𝟣𝟣, 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟣 ❪ 𝟤𝟢 ❫

𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 ⨾
𝖫𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖫𝖤𝖳𝖮𝖭, 𝖢𝖮

𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗛 ⨾
𝖳𝖠𝖴𝖱𝖴𝖲

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧
Popular Instagram star, youtuber and actress known for her role on the Netflix series Outer Banks as everyone's favorite Kook Princess, Kennedy Thornton. She has earned 30M followers on her Instagram ripleylynch. She has also starred as Maya Hart on the Disney Channel series Girl Meets World.

𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗘
She guest-starred in a 2010 episode of NBC's Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔
She learned to ice skate when she was just 3 years old and has competed in competitions from the ages of 3 to 17.

𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
She is the youngest of six children born to Stormie and Mark Lynch. As stated in various videos of hers, Ripley is closest to her brother, Ryland Lynch. She and Girl Meets World Co-star Tanner Buchanan started dating in 2015 and broke up in 2020 due to cheating allegations. The rumors have not been spoke about by either party. She was rumored to be in a relationship with Outer Banks co-star, Rudy Pankow. Her best friends are Rowen Pankow and Valarie Stokes.

𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛
She has collaborated with her sister, Rydel Lynch, in multiple videos, along with posting on her on YouTube channel titled ripleylynch.