2 sneak peak

Nobody POV:

The next day at the FBI office was indeed a shitshow. But it began like any other. Hotch had left the office around the same time as Y/N had when she left. But that didn't matter he was still the first person in the office that day, still reeling from the fact that he had lost someone who was like a daughter to him. Granted she was only  a plane ride away but it still hurt. Rossi was the next one in, looking at his desk and the mess on Spencer's and JJ's, he didn't have to be a genius to know what had happened. Morgan and Penelope were the next people to arrive at the office. The smiles on their faces immediately disappearing when they both saw the letters on their desks. Prentiss came in after them, reading the room she looked at the desk and at the letters. As everyone read their own letter, they stood there in shock as they went over all the nitty gritty details of Spencer's and JJ's affair. The shock was short lived as the two culprits walked in, oblivious, but not for long.

"Hey, Good morn-" Spencer began but was cut off when he saw his desk. "What the hell?" he said as he picked up the ring that was on his desk and looked at the post-it- notes that read "FUCK YOU" in bold handwriting. "She left" Morgan said, an angry tone in his voice. "What?-" JJ began but was cut off when Prentiss said " You were sleeping with Spencer? While he was in a relationship with Y/N and while you're married??". The color drained from their faces as they mentally connected all of the dots. "I can not believe you JJ! You have a husband and family! Why would you take this from Y/N?" Penelope shouted, tears streaming down her cheeks. JJ stood there not knowing what to do until she heard her phone ring. It was her husband, Will, "Hey Will this isn't a goo-", "You've been cheating on me for two years JJ? After everything we've been through you go and throw us away for that twig?! We have kids JJ!"

~~~ ~~~~~
Y'all please don't hate me. I'm trying to get chapters out to you all.
Xoxo-gossip girl