another secret

*I woke up for another day,between my legs u fekt something wet like ut was bleeding so i got up and walaked tiwards the bathroom but there wasn't nothing other than pre-cum from last night with Tom.Then all of a sudden Tom barged into my room befire i could do anything he started kissing me passionately.I asked him*. "What are you doing Tom?".*But he jusr responded wirh,*."It dosen't matter,just let it be Vanessa",*.i could see the desspration on his face and in his eyes.*
*Later that night me and Tom we're in bed,our clothes on the floor and his dick inside of me for sure i thought his dick w as 7 inches long and thick but when he pushed all of it inside it felt like 45 inches which i was right about,i moaned,screamed,crued out,gasped,yelped and whined in pleasure for him to slow down but he didn't and that made me cum fod the fifth/5 time.Later when we finished i was on the bed panting heavily while Tom was in the bathroom taking a shower.I fell asleep,after a while i woke up it was 3 am at night and i couldn't find anyone in the houss until when i was going down the stairs Tom caught me and started tickling me really fast which made me laugh and giggle like a maniac*.